Wasteland 2 - Physical Boxes Sent Out

Well, the D:OS CE was pretty disappointing as well :disappointed:

I'm definitively done with pledging big amounts on Kickstarter. $20, $30 and no more - at least I won't feel like I'm being scammed at the end of it all.

Yes, that true… but at least Larian shipped on time. I received my boxed collectors edition within a week of its digital release. And that cloth map was a thing of beauty! :puke:

Wasteland 2 Collector’s Edition Status Update

The Wasteland 2 metal Collector’s Edition boxes are now on track to start shipping in two weeks, Deep Silver is currently assembling all parts – and hopefully we can show you the boxes before they start shipping out. They should start arriving in backers’ hands by the end of the month, with apologies again for how long this process has been taking.

The next step is to figure out how we’ll get the signatures of Brian Fargo and Chris Avellone on the signed editions. Those versions will be shipping out later, we’ll have an exact timeline once we figure out logistically how are going to do it and how long that will take.

Thomas Beekers
inXile line producer

So, hopefully, maybe, possibly, by the end of the month I should finally have my C.E.. This experience has completely soured me though and I might end up listing the gdamn thing on eBay without even playing it.

And if you supported the kickstarter even more than I did with a purchase of a signed C.E., have fun waiting another month (or more)!

Well, the D:OS CE was pretty disappointing as well :disappointed:

I'm definitively done with pledging big amounts on Kickstarter. $20, $30 and no more - at least I won't feel like I'm being scammed at the end of it all.

Yeah so far I've limited myself to that range and it's worked out pretty well. I've been pleased with the products I've received and paying about as much for them as I would for some less meaty but well regarded indie titles I don't have a lot of regrets. Heck considering the last two games I pre-ordered were Simcity and X:Rebirth I've had far better luck on kickstarters than I have on pre-ordering major releases and much better value for money.

Of course none of the games I've kickstarted have turned out to be as good a result/return on donation/investment as FTL was. Then again, I think even the devs (maybe espescially) were suprised with how good and well received the final product was.

Collector's:

tumblr_nf99pclYkd1sqkv5zo1_1280.jpg

And... finally... two months on...

Hello Backer,

We're happy to inform you that your Collectors Edition of Wasteland 2 has shipped! Thank you for your patience! We hope that you will receive it soon and in good order.

We do not have order tracking on these shipments. Our estimate for order arrival is approximately one to two weeks for North American/European residents (longer for those in other territories). Please note that depending on your shipping address and local mail service, it may take longer to arrive.

If you have not already, we encourage you to visit the Ranger Center and grab a Steam or GOG.com key to start enjoying the game right now. We just released Patch 4; it brings a ton of changes and improvements. And rest assured, we are committed to improving Wasteland 2 long into the future.
https://rangercenter.inxile-entertainment.com

Once again: thanks for all your support and patience! We hope you enjoy Wasteland 2 and your rewards for many years to come.

Best,
inXile entertainment

P.S. Signed collectors editions, editions with extra backer boxes, medals, etc. have not started shipping. We will send additional emails to people receiving those rewards.

Back
Top Bottom