Scarlet Legacy- New Fantasy MMORPG

Swiftblade

Watcher
So I was searching through forums today and stumbled across this game. There seems to be quite some buzz going around about it. The game has been getting some attention from various MMORPG sites and I am curious to try it out myself. Here is the websites description.

www.scarletlegacy.com

Enter the exciting kingdom of Scarlet Legacy a massively dynamic and addicting MMORPG that takes you through a journey of massive amounts of quest using the most convenient in-game mechanic ever created! With Advance Tactical Combat Systems, Stunning Fluid Action, Unlimited Customization, and Intense PvP Death Matches!

Featuring an will allow players to spend more time questing rather than running aimlessly. Auto-Pilot fighting system allows players to have complete MMORPG-style control with a non-targeting combat system that allows for control-driven and action-oriented game play.

wilderness-field.jpg

www.scarletlegacy.com

yeah, this is really very very great new fantasy mmorpg.
but...
for my little brother, i can't play games any more..
what i can do is to enjoy what you said in the forums.

Hey all I am looking to start a guild for this game and wanted to see if anyone is interested in checking out this game with me. The thing is the game isn't coming out till summer. So I decided I would start early. I have always been a big fan of the Eastern Style MMORPG genre and decided to share this with everyone. PM or let me know!

Guild Recruitment is going on now here

http://forum.gamescampus.com/viewforum.php?f=491&sid=dc8bd788c5959948c38bfe87fdd81a3c

Please let the members know also what character class your going to pick so we can balance out the team.

http://forum.gamescampus.com/viewtopic.php?f=482&t=80902&sid=7c62de4e619829a7f47a643c11a671e3

Hey Everyone,

CBT for Scarlet Legacy is starting in 2 days hurry and get your chance to secure a slot and also be entered to win an Ipad2, Razer Mouse, and Razer Keyboard.

Players will also get a chance to get special in game prizes. So don't miss your chance to do so. We will also be hosting a lot of events in game during CBT to give players the chance and opportunity to win some funny and unique mounts such as.

Don't have a GamesCampus Account? Sign Up Here!

Already a GamesCampus user? Register for CBT Here!

scarletlegacymounts4.jpg

yeah, this is really very very great new fantasy mmorpg.
but…
for my little brother, i can't play games any more..
what i can do is to enjoy what you said in the forums.To those to play the classic MM heroes, you must be familiar with Might & Magic Heroes Online for the Online/Browser.

Scarlet Legacy CBT starts on August 4th. There are so many prizes including iPad2!

Last edited:
That's an utterly crap game:
- Built in botting system
- Familiar setting and gameplay mechanics (xth nonoriginal clone)
- Limited information available

Back
Top Bottom