Cosmic Star Heroine - Update #7, Game Funded

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
Zeboyd Games has posted a new update for Cosmic Star Heroine to announce the game is now 100% funded with 17 days left to go.

Cosmic Star Heroine FUNDED!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!

Hi Everyone! WOW! Cosmic Star Heroine reached the $100k funding goal this morning, thanks to all of you! Thank you all SO MUCH for your support and enthusiasm! We couldn't be more excited — watching the funding goal finally be met is incredibly motivating. We cannot thank you enough!

Feel free to continue spreading the word!!!
More information.

Last edited:
Checked the link, hell I also backed that game? Why on earth did I do that, pics look like it's coming to our brand new C64...

EDIT:
Ah, yeah, from the presentation:
Save anywhere! Minimal grinding (unless you want to)!
4.5K ppl think it's nifty.

Yes Joxer it's an old school JRPG, and some of us don't care about graphics as others do on this forum. Just check out my recent RPGMaker game post.

Still thanks for pledging to the project.;)

Couch, I'm not a graphics whore, when it comes to games the priority has to be having fun. And you know that already since I've written it, no matter all those awsome looks games on Zenimax engine, tons of bugs are ruining fun in my case.

But certain type of graphics usually means port2phone or port_from_phone, and I just refuse to pledge on such stuff. You develop a phonegame? If your game will be so good, go get funded by Apple, HTC, LG or whomever, just leave me alone.

Since this isn't a phonegame, I got in.

I'm not concerned so much about the graphical style as I am about the content. If it's just a goofy story with silly humor and cute sounds, then I'll pass. But the theme and background in this game sounds like it could be reasonably interesting. I particularly like "Intricately designed encounters make each new battle its own challenge". The main drawback for me is the somewhat ludicrous idea that a popular pop star could double as a spy master. (Yeah, I know: hiding in plain sight, and all that.)

just watched the pitch video and saw something hilarious. In each new scene with the developers the guy on the right has a different controller in his hand. Sorta cool they didn't mention it they just went for it.

stop me if someone's mentioned this before, but does this sound like something you can buy off the street, a new grade imported from Afghanistan?

stop me if someone's mentioned this before, but does this sound like something you can buy off the street, a new grade imported from Afghanistan?
Heroine is the female version of hero, and your character is a cosmic star. Not hard to understand as it fits the game.

Now with that out of the way yes it does.;)

No female heroes in Afghanistan. If one tried, she'd face a death penalty. So Lucky, that means no.

No female heroes in Afghanistan. If one tried, she'd face a death penalty. So Lucky, that means no.
No joxer look at Heroine and turn it into the drug called Heroin. There you go you now have Cosmic Star Heroin that's probably what he means.

Now I have no problem with the title myself so don't take what I say seriously. I actually like it in a quirky Japanese way.:)

No joxer look at Heroine and turn it into the drug called Heroin. There you go you now have Cosmic Star Heroin that's probably what he means.

Now I have no problem with the title myself so don't take what I say seriously. I actually like it in a quirky Japanese way.:)

I think joxer forgot the :sarcasm: emoticon.

OTH, what about Malala? Is she just a Western Stooge?

Back
Top Bottom