how old are you? and how often do you play?

36, married with two wonderful wives and have five young children. I play like a couple of hours every weekend. If I do any more gaming than that I have to stay up late and that really takes it toll after a while.

36, married with two wonderful wives and have five young children. I play like a couple of hours every weekend. If I do any more gaming than that I have to stay up late and that really takes it toll after a while.

two wives?? are they on the same house, or same bed:blush:? how does that work? i've always wondered.

Sloths can carve out a living in a jungle and still have time to sleep 23 hours a day. Humans largely make their own environments and yet can only get in 8 hours, if they're lucky.

This is an even year, right? So I guess I'm 48. No wife/kids, plenty of time for gaming/chatting about gaming/reading. I'm gaming about as much as I always have since college. I barely spend any time watching TV, though right now watching baseball is pretty fun. (Need to get those Royals into the World Series against St. Louis again!)

Glad Deckinger is retired this time, Zloth! :D

Glad Deckinger is retired this time, Zloth! :D
I must admit, this "replay footage" concept has me a tad worried. Errr, worried about... umm.. the pace of the game! Yeah. Pacing is everything! Can't have the game's flow mangled just because some goofball in New York thinks he can see a call at first base better than the guy standing 4 feet away.

Ummm, of course it wouldn't necessarily be at 1st base... could be anywhere... that's just a totally random example!

I wouldn't mind another I-70 series. It looks like the Cardinals will make it. You can never tell with these guys. I'm sure everyone is tired of seeing St. Louis in the playoffs, but it doesn't grow old for me :)

you're not alone. i'm almost 32, and now that i'm married, in grad school and working full time, my gaming time has sadly significantly diminished. i'd say i only get 1-3 hours per week right now, with the majority going to Diablo 3 atm.

Back
Top Bottom