Here we go again, more lies about me on the codex

Status
Not open for further replies.
You admitted yourself in this thread, that the only reason you posted so fervently was because Codex. And that you would never post anything like the same sort of stuff here. Meaning you must have just some little eensy weensy bit of inkling that nobody likes your shit.

Don't make the mistake of thinking the Codex' tolerance never runs out. I had three separate moderators all mention that you'd gone off the deep end. Thus, action was taken.

Now here you are, defending posters you claim you don't even know. Enjoy your breath of fresh air of maturity at the watch, because you sure as hell didn't bring any to the Codex.

Go on, post over here like you did at the Codex and find out just how long your dumb ass lasts.

I would say were a lot of posters I got along great with, many which I miss. And I would put my hand in the oven that two of those three mods are idonthave and Jaesun, two people who opposed me from the very first post, and the third possibly Trash. Largely people with an axe to grind due to having radically opposed values, and not unbiased observers.You have to admit many people disagree with this decision, and not just the conservatives. In fact except for this small clique I see barely anyone supporting it all.

The last thing I did before leaving was send a goodbye pm to some of the "WCDS" members. We've had some silly antics but it was hard to write it to the comrades I lost, to think it was possible I'd never speak to them again.

The thing is, although I do believe in all I say and am really a devoted Christian, I don't deny I've posted in a silly and kind of inane manner on repeated occasions. I might've gone much too far. But at the time I didn't see how it was worse than what other posters do when I still talked a lot about many other things like RPGs, JRPGs, natural health, technology, privacy, and others. I didn't see how worse it was to post half-serious half-silly "accept Jesus" one-liners than say Awor saying "everything is s***", or how worse it was to post many threads about controversial conservative issues than for example raw's eurozone threads or Higher Game's threads. It really came off to me as a shock. Yes I always felt on thin ice. All this time though I only thought I took advantage of the Codex freedom in my unique fashion and that it was fine at the end of the day because that's what we all did and although many people had intense rivalries and couldn't stand each other, the plurality of views was what made this place unique and worthwhile and fun for all of us. I thought it was all in good fun.

On a place like the Codex where few are inclined toward these ideals and the average poster is very rude, it can also mean that it can be hard for someone like me to avoid brandishing a form of bellicosity in these interactions which I'm not that fond of to begin with, as I don't really enjoy confrontations. In spite of it all, I don't deny most of it is probably my fault. Nevertheless, my slightly different attitude in another less belligerent environment is not necessarily just a form of hypocrisy.

So all that is long but these are my honest thoughts on all this.

Say I register a second account to post only in the JRPG forum for now, and then maybe try to post in other sections after a very long period of better posting both in that section and here at the Watch. Would that be considered ban evasion? Would it show I meant what I say in this post?

Indeed. The obviousness of bryces multiple accountability disorder is blatant even without IP checks. It's like with that saying about chicken. If it looks, smells, tastes, sounds and acts like one, it probably IS one.
They are so persistently supportive of each other and united in a righteous and vigorous hate for Codex admin/mods, while sounding like flawless polyphonic choir in the process.
And this has been going on for how many years now? Goddamn, i love internets.

Still not quite sure about you HHR. Though very similar to all the other bryces, you're like the sanest (extremely relatively speaking) head of this hydra, because apart from insane long winded sulky passive aggressive rants, your posting is suspiciously similar in everything else.

I don't see what more I can do to convince you I am my own person at this point when I have talked with you for years on top of that, I can just hope you're not pulling my leg.

I don't try to hide my disappointment, I prefer to be honest. I'm displeased, but I don't resent them, I try to forgive. Even if you still feel something, that's why you forgive in the name of Jesus. ;)

Last edited:
Ok seriously guys this might be the most important question going on in this thread:

How the heck do I upvote posts?!

Ok seriously guys this might be the most important question going on in this thread:

How the heck do I upvote posts?!

There's no upvote this isn't reddit.

There's a tiny Thumbs up right next to quick reply if you want to go ahead and lick DarkUnderachievement's e-asshole.

bThj2Wx.png

I don't see a tiny thumbs up

Also too bad the Watch doesn't have a :butthurt: emote :)

The story so far:

ManWhoJaped (=Bryce)
wS0wkpo.png

Fretrider
84TZYXj.png

HHR
NjKhSFS.png

The Codex
xzhDZ74.png

All
zXlsmwR.png

M6XQdUg.png

Watchers
EI1rPsY.png

DarkUnderlord
sIV4DeG.png

All Bryces
zbLzBMm.png

The End
KY5nVGr.png

Narrator
Gte4Abr.png

Oh man Asterix was my old childhood along with Tintin, the Smurfs, Benoit Brisefer, and Lucky Luke, and all other awesome Belgian and French comics in the original French of course (not the Asterix comics after Goscinny's death though). I consider it a compliment. :D

I fucking hated that song. And every Asterix's animations. Always missing the point and the humor to replace them with plane corny childish stuff.

Only the Cleopatra live action movie was kinda good. In a retarded kind of way. It cracks me up seeing Depardieu and Chrisitan Clavier roleplaying as the douchebagified eponymous duo.
And it reminded me of an older french movie with Coluche.

two people who opposed me from the very first post

don't flatter yourself, i mostly ignored you (and you know it). my remark was merely that your troll shtick had become stale, since you did nothing but spout the same inanity over and over.

It's ok, Bryce, i hope you get better. Remember!

Bryce said:
Together, I can beat dissociative identity

You posted antagonizing or snarky replies in almost all my threads for a long while and disagreed strongly every time you replied on stances such as God and vitamins, so no, I don't think so. I also saw you say the same thing about my comrade Irenaeus, and I don't see how he is worse than the average Codexer. If you think you've made a mundane observation fine, but don't claim to be unbiased because that is ridiculous.

Last edited:
Very late to the party.

I was wondering why I haven't seen HHR around and then I found him QQing here. Man, what fun I missed out on.

HHR, I never had any outstanding issues with you. I engaged with you on the topic of homosexuality a few times and eventually gave up when I realised you were nothing more than a troll. After that your posts would just draw a wry smile from me. Sorry man, but if you're claiming you're not a troll then the reality is even worse. You posted some of the most discriminatory, homophobic nonsense I've read on the internet. You have an attitude rivaled only by homophobic middle schoolers the world over.

If you really believe all the nonsense you were posting then I truly feel sorry for you. I've never met anyone with such a big persecution complex. It must be tough living in a world where every attempt at equal rights is seen as a direct attack on you and your beliefs by a group of evil men with fabulous hairstyles clad in pink. :lol:

Anyone may post whatever they want to, of course.. But imo what this thread definitely doesn't need is resurrection.

Pibbur who realizes that by posting this he contributes to keeping it alive.

Yes, let's put it to rest with Zewp's words.
.... And Pibbur's
.... And mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom