DA:I Things that should have been in the manual!

Dragon Age: Inquisition

joxer

The Smoker
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
I hate that lack-of-information manual.

1. Upon looting something with F, you can press Space to loot all.

2. A breach spawns too tough demons? Use Dispel on the points where demons will respawn, it'll prevent (a few of) them to come!

3. Endless respawns getting on your nerves? Don't give up hone. Once you clear different bases, they won't respawn again! Sorry, this doesn't include giant spiders and bears, you'll still be tortured by those respawning a second after you kill one.

4. Why you can't lockpick *everywhing*, where is that skill on rogues? Nowhere. You need to unlock an appropriate perk on war table.

5. Stop wasting your time on picking every single elfroot and iron! Herbs and stones respawn on area exit/enter.

6. War table missions happen in real time. This means if you set searching for a certain war axe that lasts 24 hours, and then exit the game, the mission will be completed tomorrow no matter if you play the game or not!
In other words, before you close the game and go for a coffe/work/sleep/etc, go war room and activate three missions.

I'm sure I'll discover more such things that should have been in the manual. Did you spot some similar stuff too?

A question in my own thread.
I just received this so I know Cassandra is my friend (happened after chatty with her), but who else is and who still needs some schmooze? :evil grin:

pic.jpg

Where do I see friendship status with the crew?

Where do I see friendship status with the crew?

The meter is invisible, their reactions to you is how you should know (the greeting lines and a few other things).

ROTFL
So I've befriended three of my crewmembers and I'll never know which ones are those. Awsome.
I'm certain Cole isn't one of them as he joined recently and I had just a few chatlines with him. Or perhaps I should say, it.

Back
Top Bottom