BioWare - New Game Image

Dhruin

SasqWatch
Maybe Bioware is trying to do what Hard Truck: Apocalypse couldn't do with this new game. Mixing Car combat with RPG.

That's what everyone saying all over the Internet. :D

Inexile has the rights to Wasteland, iirc.

Autoduel? that would be cool...

I hate it that it has explosions , violence, like all the rest , need a change from a AAA title
I love it that the guy is black, black guy are missing as MC , need more,
dialogs are way cooler (if they're acted by black actors ofc :)

Somehow that screenshot doesn't scream rpg to me...

A post-apocalyptic Jade Empire in the year 2312 :D
But seriously. Clearly, BioWare are not into making RPG's anymore.
They changed their style. They are moving into different direction.
Which is OK. By me.
Everything changes in due time.
Let other developers make RPG's. Like "Pirana Bytes", " Bethesda". Some other indie dev's.
If this new game is going to be something like ME that wouldn't be that bad. ME for me is not such a bad game. So,I'm interested in this one. It could be good.

I'm not sure how one screenshot makes this not an rpg....?

There's not much you can say with no info and only one screenshot. I will put my money on another FPS/RPG game.

I'm still going with autoduel…man that would be cool.

Origin published the original game, and well EA bought Origin...so perhaps they still have PC rights?

Last edited:
Autoduel or some other car based RPG lite could be fun. It's a new studio though so it could really be anything. They could decide to break away from their dialog/story based formula and just do something pure action.

I'm still going with autoduel…man that would be cool.

Origin published the original game, and well EA bought Origin…so perhaps they still have PC rights?

^THIS!!!!

I've been waiting for an Autoduel type of game for fracken years. A few have come along such as Darkwind, but an official or even spiritual successor to Autoduel would be awesome. I may even have to get Origin if they really do an Autoduel type of game.

Most post apocalyptic car wars types of games have centered around racing and only racing. Make this a Car RPG and I'll buy the game without reading one review for it. I'll even download that god awful Origin and deal with the fracken Chinese website that can't be changed to English.

I don't even mind realtime for this because the C64 realtime Autoduel was amazing. I spent so many hours in that game when I was a kid. Traveling to other towns was a little boring, but everything else was great.

Please, please give me an update to Autoduel.

Back
Top Bottom