No, I did not. We are very tolerant here, but spam is spam and ever since I was forced to eat some as a child I've disliked it!! :)

@Corwin.
Act tough if you want you cliche narwal. your family are swatches of ketchup. did a salisbury steak fire you? nope. know your role and shut your mouth corwin. duck and cover went into debt and so will you. you are lucky i don't file a false business partnership for you to makeup your butthurt with interplay. it is very inappropriate for someone who thinks he can delete my posts or ban me to not follow his own site rules. if you think all that is stupid, then look at yourself. you despot. favoritism zionist pinkybrow. rhetoric is not your forte when i am around.

p.s. rhyming did the crime. don't hate me, no more. what is love?

No, I did not. We are very tolerant here, but spam is spam and ever since I was forced to eat some as a child I've disliked it!! :)

you did work there. i even saw felix the cat ranting about herve.

The following errors occurred with your submission:

1. BULLSHIT!

I cant be arsed to search the thread for relevant info ... anyone know what the deal is. I mean Codex offline and the give internet thing.

Does DU post here at the Watch?

I cant be arsed to search the thread for relevant info … anyone know what the deal is. I mean Codex offline and the give internet thing.

Does DU post here at the Watch?

No but i heard Mr. Game could refer you to a super smash bros sequel. if everything works out you will have an answer. answer to the masterh and.

given our language barriers i think that is an adequate response by me.

Oh cool this thread even had a discussion about Jews while I was away. Too bad Pladio was so damn boring I ended up skipping past his posts.

I played some E.Y.E. Divine Cybermancy today and I fucking loved it. I'm, a sucker for weird games like that and I thoroughly enjoyed the gameplay. It has quite a few quirks but overall it's a fun game. It's not everyday that you try to hack an ATM and it hacks you back :)

:brofist:

Ultima IV and PoR are good games, too. But they've not aged very well.

Bullshit. Their only problem is the interface, but you can get used to it pretty fast.

Ban Corwin

he thinks spam is a matter of opinion. he means taste as well. well fuck off junior. i didn't choose to be here. all your members are rude.

Since the Library is down too...

I'm reading through Infinite Jest right now. Holy shit is that book hilarious and brilliant. It's also dense as all hell. Loving it though... my post-modernist winter has been a great success so far.

Since the Library is down too…

I'm reading through Infinite Jest right now. Holy shit is that book hilarious and brilliant. It's also dense as all hell. Loving it though… my post-modernist winter has been a great success so far.

be sure to contemplate the contents of all books. ancient and new. then consider an explosive reentry into the neworld. maybe by ups.

Oh, for heaven's sake Odin. Of course you chose to be here - what does that even mean? What's wrong with doing whatever you like at NMA?

there exists tribe. whos? yours. what i didn't admit that. i know because speaking from my self. oh please, why don't you unzip that big fast dagger fall, give your post count a reach around outside the bounds of a 4 byte integer and admit nothing happened. what. you are sick. because some innuendo areo fflimits. like the bj, and i don't mean jam. we aren't jamming to bjam . to compile the boost library. we are jamming to the real idea that this fucker, does not like us. why? because of the tribe. they exist, but only in me until you admit. but i don't want to speak. be that way you wish. the innuendo however, jay the blow, oh but its only cigarettes or cigars.y eah because freud change all our bodies of philosophy. no i think its still there. you are probably right. how pointless.

Oh cool this thread even had a discussion about Jews while I was away. Too bad Pladio was so damn boring I ended up skipping past his posts.

Dammit Bee there was some good talk in there about Greeko-Roman creation myths. Someone has to bring a touch of class to this den of vile ineptitude.

Since the Library is down too…

I'm reading through Infinite Jest right now. Holy shit is that book hilarious and brilliant. It's also dense as all hell. Loving it though… my post-modernist winter has been a great success so far.

If you're reading through post-modernist books I recommend House of Leaves.

Prosper, I had to watch one of your classics tonight. Ah, memories.

Are you jinn? Or is tyson the new tykjen? Turisas a doll on the shelf. DU pulls his string he collects it like a crackerjack, slide it off the shelt into the piggy pot. that is all so close to the song we know, this holiday season yet to pass. for me at least. i will watch those memories.

Potato and Russian cabbage, which is better and why?

DISCUSS!!!

sting that belly because you commited a federal crime. or does jelly do it? pick a fruit, weightless spread through our breaded bodies. put together that and the microsofties, jobs that steve. why not linux for a topic? an alternative. potato at thanksgiving, russian cabbage was a mistaken ice. wrong month? is it he died or was born? i forget.

sting that belly because you commited a federal crime. or does jelly do it? pick a fruit, weightless spread through our breaded bodies. put together that and the microsofties, jobs that steve. why not linux for a topic? an alternative. potato at thanksgiving, russian cabbage was a mistaken ice. wrong month? is it he died or was born? i forget.

make that god and jobs. troy at troll, harlot parole.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom