Here we go again, more lies about me on the codex

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, you don't think of Codex as a ''nice place'' like Watch, but feel saddened to be banned from there never the less. It somehow indicates that trolling and shitposting was the only reason to go there, because you don't really like the place,

Most of the old codexers were fine. I am sure most the new ones are, too. However many of the mods are horrible, and there are serious ethical violations from the guy running the place himself.

but knew that it's extremely tolerant and rarely bans people for their opinions no matter how extreme.

You used it for venting your frustration and it's other parties fault that it simply got fed up with it.
You were banned for spamming the same shit over and over again, not because of your dislike of gays or silly fundie christian posturing. Try to make two threads about evil of gayness per week here and see how it goes.

See Grunker's post. Obviously he is not banned for anything he posted. It happened the same instant the thread I linked to on the first page disappeared. It's no coincidence.

serious ethical violations

:lol:

I've been resisting so far but I couldn't any longer. It's amazing to me how entitled you sound, bryce. What, exactly, do you expect out of the internet? And especially Codex?

Most of the old codexers were fine. I am sure most the new ones are, too. However many of the mods are horrible, and there are serious ethical violations from the guy running the place himself.

See Grunker's post. Obviously he is not banned for anything he posted. It happened the same instant the thread I linked to on the first page disappeared. It's no coincidence.
Why are you replying on behalf of HHR?

Oh, sorry, i thought you were different persons.:harl:

May I suggest a Trash Can sub-forum that is not updated on the main page for threads like this?

Public name and shame of other websites and/or persons is beyond the dignity of RPGWatch.

PS:
Everyone that is longer than 10 years on CRPG boards had at some time a discussion with Mr. Roqua...

You don't really have any purpose to be posting here in the first place. I just wanted to go on record about yet more BS about me online. You keep trying to drag things off topic and to insult me. Just butt out if you have nothing real to add, and if you are not involved somehow it's not possible you do.
That's actually funny. That you are somehow thinking of yourself as someone who determines who is allowed to respond to you and who not on a public accessible forum. As if you "own" this thread or something.
If you don't want me to respond to something you write, don't write it, use a forum I don't visit or create a blog somewhere.

As far as the reading part is concerned, we could also go back to your posts from a while ago on this subject to read how evil the Codex and DU are and compare those posts with the posts in this thread. It's actually quite repetitive, but as you obviously read better than I do, you must know that already.
Apparently it is not the time yet to get over it.

How is your ignorance of reality a sign of my retardation?

As for the rest of this thread, glad to see that the Watch found out who you guy(s) really are, this club of shitposters playing the innocent victims was just silly to witness.

Tell me who's alt I am?

At that stage any mod from the Watch who bothers checking could tell you we have different IPs, and DU knew that exactly.

He knew that before he banned my IP, forcing me to use a proxy, then declaring I was using a proxy.

If he isn't a complete noob he knows which country I am from, and how far it is from the USA and South America.

And I doubt many codexers have ever existed at my location.

I've been resisting so far but I couldn't any longer. It's amazing to me how entitled you sound, bryce. What, exactly, do you expect out of the internet? And especially Codex?

If you believe complaining about doxing is being entitled you belong in a federal prison.

*looks around*

Is it just me, or has a Mini-Codex been created in here? It's quickly becoming incomprehensible.

*looks around*

Is it just me, or has a Mini-Codex been created in here? It's quickly becoming incomprehensible.

No,no, no!! What you don't understand is that this is really all part of a secret long term plan to destroy the Codex!! You see all the regular Codex posters are starting to come here to join in this discussion. Once they all get totally involved, there will be no-one left to post over at the Codex and it will whither and die!! :)

so who is the DarkUnderlord of this place? do they like old RPG's or is it a bunch of Oblivion-lovers? do i get banned if i say the f word?

Myrthos is the owner of this site and chief admin. His deputy is Jaz while the rest of the staff are lower level minions!! :)

I've been resisting so far but I couldn't any longer. It's amazing to me how entitled you sound, bryce.

I AM entitled to people not breaking the law.

What, exactly, do you expect out of the internet? And especially Codex?

No one did shit like that before DU was in charge. And really no one does shit like that on their own website except him

EDIT: Also, I was the first one anything like that happened to on the codex. I should have sued him when he gave out my work info and some tards tried to get me fired. Unfortunately there is a statute of limitations.

Last edited:
If you believe complaining about doxing is being entitled you belong in a federal prison.

Only people who don't care about crap like that are the super rich and complete losers with no life and nothing to lose. I can guess which.

Of course doing it while someone is threatening to kill you in at a very detailed level is another story. Crispy surprises me, I find it hard to believe anyone would defend this crap. It's like the frat guy who finds out his frat buddies all raped some unconscious girl and argues silence is consent.

That's actually funny. That you are somehow thinking of yourself as someone who determines who is allowed to respond to you and who not on a public accessible forum. As if you "own" this thread or something.
If you don't want me to respond to something you write, don't write it, use a forum I don't visit or create a blog somewhere.

I'm not telling you you can't post. I'm telling you politely that I am finished bothering with you; you keep trying to insult me and you keep pulling the thread into left field and you don't seem to get what's going on. How you can't, I really don't know but maybe there is just not enough background.

As far as the reading part is concerned, we could also go back to your posts from a while ago on this subject to read how evil the Codex and DU are and compare those posts with the posts in this thread. It's actually quite repetitive, but as you obviously read better than I do, you must know that already.
Apparently it is not the time yet to get over it.

When people talk to me I respond to them. Most of my repitition is just re-explaining things that should already be obvious to you.

Tell me who's alt I am?

At that stage any mod from the Watch who bothers checking could tell you we have different IPs, and DU knew that exactly.

He knew that before he banned my IP, forcing me to use a proxy, then declaring I was using a proxy.

If he isn't a complete noob he knows which country I am from, and how far it is from the USA and South America.

And I doubt many codexers have ever existed at my location.

DU does not use things like tracert. DU just looks on lists to see what is and isn't supposedly a proxy or TOR address. However any address has probably been used for TOR at some point, which doesn't mean it currently is, or that it was/is used for malicious reasons.

Usually people want to avoid government tracking or google tracking not the great and terrible dark underlord! I have to laugh if he really thinks that everyone on TOR etc is some troll out for revenge.

There's actually very few public, free proxies as well. Usually if you see it listed as a proxy it's just an external point for an ISP, an internet cafe, or sometimes entire coutries because one point of access makes it very easy for say frakistan to keep tabs on internet access and restrict content.

At some point a long time ago I suggested what he could do on the back end to make the website use 1/10th the resources. He never even heard of any of the things I suggested to use, but claims to be some sort of IT person. At the risk of my own defamation lawsuit, I would say he is probably not the greatest IT mind on the planet.

There's also a hilarious thread about him trying to use office 365 to replace the internet at his office that leads me to the same conclusion.

EDIT: AOL used to have just 4 IPs for their entire clientele.

Last edited:
Pointing out what some gay activist does (who is paid to do it) and pointing out it is wrong and disturbing is not the same as bashing on gays.

This.

So, you don't think of Codex as a ''nice place'' like Watch, but feel saddened to be banned from there never the less. It somehow indicates that trolling and shitposting was the only reason to go there, because you don't really like the place, but knew that it's extremely tolerant and rarely bans people for their opinions no matter how extreme. You used it for venting your frustration and it's other parties fault that it simply got fed up with it.
You were banned for spamming the same shit over and over again, not because of your dislike of gays or silly fundie christian posturing. Try to make two threads about evil of gayness per week here and see how it goes.

Not true, I greatly enjoyed its freedom of expression and many of the members. I used this freedom among others to talk about unvarnished Biblical values, but that was one of the many things I talked about. And for the record, there is a poster who makes a topic about impending economic eurozone disaster virtually every day and nothing ever happened to him, so although I talked about the same few themes very frequently I heavily doubt it wasn't because of it. If anything when it happened I don't think I had made such a thread in a little while so it makes no sense to me. My behavior was not different. And again we have Grunker and Idonthave saying the exact reverse, this time just a few posts from one another. Which is it?

When people talk to me I respond to them. Most of my repitition is just re-explaining things that should already be obvious to you.
You're not getting it obviously. Your repetition is primarily in you starting this thread and by that reiterating what you already mentioned before. So apparently you are still hurting inside over the bad stuff that happened to you on an internet forum a long time ago. And because it happened to you, you feel you are entitled to vent about it again.
You are indeed allowed to do that. Just as others are to respond and disagree with you.

And as far as throwing insults go, in this thread you are no stranger to that.

Onwards to page 8 :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom