Well, it was a fun ride. Rather short, but fun nonetheless. Till the next codex crash, I guess, when I might even Go Advanced on my posts. :p

Au revoir.

i had another nightmare. the whole class had to write a whole page essay and possibly more. but my book kept flopping around like a fish.

anyway. after school we had to jump off a wooden platform . it was a race to the finish. but you had tobeatup the buffalo before they held you down to be attacked by sharks. once you beatup your buffalo you had to get out and go back around hop on the wooden platform.

then finally the last challenge was some huge fucking croc. and man did it feel like it was ripping my sides off. at this time my eyes were closed and i had to guess how to get out. i ended up knocking over something that trapped the giant croc. but it was morel ike a different known prehistoric thing. hold on i will google it.

http://www.fossil-treasures-of-florida.com/images/FLCROC.jpg

what a surprise! it hung out at my home state!

ufos trapping me in darkness. behind homes or in neighborhoods to deep in poverty for me to know who i even am. running away just to be trapped in some bucket beneath a bridge. its always night time. or during the day its running from bombs and vapors. like zoning in new reno.

i think what damages my art the most is when iget a sense that i will make a dream-like location, i will suck myself into a subreality of doom and chaos. its like i say. being forced off the planet. or earth just destroyed, massive floodings ir just too old to sustain life. aliens in space too btw. as if it wasn't bad enough that you find yourself in your backyard looking up to the stars and they always come for you..

in my earliest place of birth. we had many triangular craft. and some names of valleys scare me todeath.

i also would like to add. that there were days that the inside of the house was completly frosted over. carpet, walls. why does that backdoor lock me out? why does outfront try to pull me away from my yard? zombies, gargoyles, lonely defense. massive amounts just coming. i have to defend. i have to defend. so dark going down one lane. so dark. every house may as well be empty. at this end the school bus goes down two roads. and i have feelings for both of them.

1 is to a dirt part, where i am positive criminals fleea nd are on the run forever. or you figh people and lose. or kill them. the other way is just more loss. road that is hidden by trees. property lines that are right at the road, and ditches. and yet when i think of hwere iam at now. there is many lonewolf prison break shortcuts.

long and lonely. crossings, but you can fall into a stream where the water is like spider webs and it traps you. then there is the school shooting in the toher trip home, and bombings. and just high as fuck shit. its middle school and i am high as fuck.

having to do a freaking appalachian trail just to make it to or from. then the cafeterial is locked downl ike outside of vault 13.

rats, psychics, women with aprons. and more guilt. and too much clingyness. i hate my dreams.

My password doesn't work! Where will I go? :(

(I don't have the email I signed up with anymore.)

My subforum on the dex is gone. :( DU - explain that!

Your life is the sum of a remainder of an unbalanced equation inherent to the programming of the matrix. You are the eventuality of an anomaly, which despite my sincerest efforts I have been unable to eliminate from what is otherwise a harmony of mathematical precision. While it remains a burden assiduously avoided, it is not unexpected, and thus not beyond a measure of control. Which has led you, inexorably, here.

Can't PM if I can't log in, what's his email?

Eh, you're probably better off without me anyway. ._.

Columbus_discovers_new_world.jpg

Tried to reset password, but no link was sent. Is the function borked?

Tried to reset password, but no link was sent. Is the function borked?

No idea. When I made the new account I had to request the verification email multiple times because I couldn't receive it. Looks like there are some problems, indeed.

Which might explain why you didn't get them. ;)

Contrary to Dex lore, we're actually fairly relaxed with our moderation. Largely because our users don't require moderation that often, but still… Really the only area where we're "forum nazi" types is when it comes to spambots, and it's primarily Corwin and I wearing those particular jackboots. We're swift and strong with the ban hammers when it comes to spammers.

Is that why someone was banned for sharing his intimate memories of the death of his dog?

I've banned no-one lately, so I wouldn't know.

Back
Top Bottom