Pricewatch!

The Divinity Anthology (Divine Divinity, Beyond Divinity and Divinity II) is £4.49 on Steam. I seem to remember having a bit of fun with the first one, so I'll give this a pop.

Which game is it for? Div II is some kind of collector's edition, so it might already be included.

You can still get the Anthology in physical form at Saturn, Germany, for 30 Euros (29,99, in fact). Saw it today in an Saturn shop.

I'm curious, has anyone played Confrontation? I read through Gorath's preview but was hoping someone could add some more info. Heard pathfinding was awful but fixed in a later patch.

I purchased it during a Steam sale last winter and recently played few hours. I didn't think it was worth a full playthrough, at least not with all the better games I already have in my backlog.

The game is all about combat, and it's not bad in that aspect but there doesn't seem to be much else. It uses a RTwP system similar to the Infinty Engine games. I'm not sure how large your party can get, but I only controlled 4 characters in the short time that I played it.

You might like it if you're craving that type of party-based combat, but nothing really stood out to me as being above average.

GMG has a massive 24 hour sale with a gazillion bundles through the whole price range.

GameFly has an RPG sale over the weekend.

GetGames runs a Squeenix sale.

I got mine from Larian. :p

System Shock 2 75% off at GOG.

http://www.gog.com/game/system_shock_2

If you don't already have it, here's your chance to get one of the best PC games ever made for dirt cheap. It's only a 24 hour sale, so hurry up and get it.

GoG is also having a 'pick 5 save 80%' deal ... and it is apparently just the beginning of their 5th birthday celebration.

GMG has a massive 24 hour sale with a gazillion bundles through the whole price range.

GameFly has an RPG sale over the weekend.

GetGames runs a Squeenix sale.

do you have any links for those or is it too late?

At GMG:

1) buy 1 item
2) apply 20% voucher
3) complete process
4) repeat

I HAVE NO MOUTH AND I MUST SCREEM
(Harlan Ellison)

gog for 5.99

http://www.gog.com/game/i_have_no_mouth_and_i_must_scream

Not really on sale but I have been looking for this game for years. Amazon currently has it for 119 bucks but you can get it at the authors web site for 32 bucks. Really expensive for a game published in 1995.

Very quick buy for me before they change their minds.

Crusader Kings II and just about all its DLC is 66% off on GamersGate.
One of Paradox' best so far, highly recommended. :)

I HAVE NO MOUTH AND I MUST SCREEM
(Harlan Ellison)

gog for 5.99

http://www.gog.com/game/i_have_no_mouth_and_i_must_scream

Not really on sale but I have been looking for this game for years. Amazon currently has it for 119 bucks but you can get it at the authors web site for 32 bucks. Really expensive for a game published in 1995.

I wishlisted it, because it looked intriguing. Still waiting for a sale though, because, yes, my backlog is huge and I am a cheapskate. ;)

I've been interested in Far Cry 3 for a quite a while now, as it is one of the few FPS games that fulfills my desire of giving players at the very least the option of a "stealthy" approach to encounters rather than constant, pure shoot-em-up.

However, I'm worried about the silly uplay requirement. Is there any valid reason to avoid this DRM, or is it tolerable?

Back
Top Bottom