DA:O ? on XB-360 version

Dragon Age: Origins

Warmskin

Watcher
Most people here probably play the PC version (as I do), but my son has the 360 version and we have a question. In the PC game you can pause and direct any player in your party to a particular spot by right clicking and after un-pausing it, that is where they'll go. How do you do this in the 360 version of the game? I could find nothing in the manual. Is there a way to do this strategy of placing anyone in your party where you want them to go, un-pausing and they obey your command? The game looks pretty sweet on his 55" TV, but I'm still glad I have the PC. Thanks very much.

I played the 360 version. It's been a while, but I think the answer to your question is No, there is no way to do that in the 360 version. Either that, or there is, and I never figured it out.

Same as Anderson, my memory is a bit foggy but I agree with him. I think you can issue orders like "use this spell on this monster" or whatever but you cannot click on a spot and tell them to go there. You can only pause, switch to desired character, unpause, and run to the location. And, for that to work you need to disable the party follow option (whatever it's called).

The tactical view was torn out of the 360 version like an 8 month old fetus. :(

Back
Top Bottom