Gothic 3 Stone Tablets

Corwin

On The Razorblade of Life
Staff Member
Ok, I'm wandering around the desert, visited 4 towns and have yet to find one stone tablet, or anyone selling them. Have only found one book here also that increases Ancient Knowledge. Where are they all???????

In Geldern there are at least 2 stone tablets for sale by various vendors and you can win 2 small ones and a larger one by fighting in the arena (the small tablets gives +5 points of ancient knowledge and the larger gives +10 points).

Geldern isn't in the desert though, is it?! :) I was told to look in the desert!! Thanks anyway, I'll make my way there shortly, I think the desert might be a tad challenging for my level 10 hero, even though I've killed heaps of Zombies. I didn't last long in the Temple, nor when attacked by Sandcrawlers!!

They're in various caves really, and at certain merchants. I know that at least one merchant in Mora Sul will sell a stone tablet or two. Other than that, just look for books called "Bookshelf" instead of "Lectern". Those labelled Bookshelf will either give you +5 alchemy or +5 ancient knowledge. There are quite a few of those scattered around in the desert.

Also you can find pillars, big stone tablets that you can't pick up, but stop to read on. These will also give +5 ancient knowledge from time to time. These are also located all over the desert, especially in the old ruins to the south and south west.

All in all, you should be able to get 100-150 ancient knowledge through the game without any LPs spent in it. As for alchemy - roughly 60-80 is normal for me, without spending points in it, so you can make any potion in the game without ever boosting alchemy with LPs.

Several water mages will also give you stone tables - myxir, in the same ruins as lester, will also give you two tablets.

Back
Top Bottom