Gothic 3 problem with 2 early quests in reddock

sauzer

Watcher
i got a problem with 2 quests in reddock.
"eliminate the orc patrol on the farm" and "get rid of the roaming orc patrol between reddock and ardea".

i can only find orcs in 2 places close... one is a house between reddock and cape dun, and then theres a small encampment between reddock and aredea.

none of those are patrolling tho.

anyone how to finish them? thanks.

Those are the ones you need to kill. They won't attack you, and are not hostile when you meet them, so you need to use the "finishing move" after you knock them down to actually kill them(hold right mouse button when you target someone lying down, and then click the left button).

Or, of course, think about more creative ways to solve them. Hint: "two birds with one stone..."

One point to note-Magic KILLS!!

Try summoning animals against the orcs :) I just love the addanos magic. It offers very clever ways to play the game. I'm still playing my first char, who is some sort of ranger/druid :)

I have yet to try an Adanos mage, could be fun - lots of frost, animals, golems and the new transformation spell(always wanted to be a black troll). I think I'll do a game soon to try it out. :)

Still haven't found any Addanos magic!! :(

You learn Adanos magic from either druids or water mages. Druids are located several places in the forest, water mages are in the desert. To get access to all water magic, visit Saturas in the ruins south east of Mora Sul.

Thats why I gve your directions to the Druids near Montara. ;)

Back
Top Bottom