Gothic 3 Fire Chalices

JemyM

Okay, now roll sanity.
Credits to Pistolao on gamefaqs.com (might have been babelfished from a german site). I have updated the descriptions I have tried and verified.

Cape Dun: Talk around until you are told that the Paladin's stuff were sold cheap to the Orc warehouse manager Urkrass, then go there, talk to him and buy it back.
Montera: Talk to Bradley and agree to deal with the slaves. Do NOT tell him to do it himself. Strike a deal with the two named slaves in the digsite (Osko & Bengerd). One of them will give you the fire chalice in return.
Passage to the Desert, near Braga: West of Nemora you will find Karlen the paladin. Assist him to take out Kurt, a renegade paladin, in the pass to Varant. Loot his body afterwards to get the chalice.
Trelis: Konrad the Paladin can be found not far from the main gate. Just talk to him.
Geldern: Find the mine entrance near the arena. Follow it to the very end, it's in the bottom in a dark room.
Mora Sul: The Merchant Masil will give you one if you take his Nordmar slave first to the slavemaster in the southern ruins, then to the orc leader in the same. After that you must solve his debt with Ramon (at the Beliar shrine), Ilja (further up the same alley) and Hector the overweight Myrtanta-smith-looking fellow that lend you money.
Mora Sul (Outside): Northeast from Mora Sul you will find 2 huts, the slave Yussuf and the Paladin Cruz. Assist cruz with his wounded minecrawler and loot it afterwards.
Nordmar monastery: With Milten.
Vengard: As soon as you teleport yourself into Vengard you will meet Paladin Markus, who gives you the cup when you ask for it.
Silden: Zapotek, the slavemaster in the "prison camp" has it on a table next to his throne. Just go in when he's not there and steal it!
Firemage in Nemora: Help Treskitt the firemage to five "Herbaceous Lobelia" that can be found growing in the area over the cave.
Firemage between Montera and Trelis: Go to the Milk Farm outside Montera. 3 rebels are hiding nearby, walk past them and follow the mountainside to your left. Pass a burned down house. Continue until you see a cave. Help Rakus the firemage within.

And or thouse that dont want to wast time, type on the cosole:
give It_FiremageCup X
X = number of Chalices
Ex.: give It_FiremageCup 7
To gain 7 fire chalices

Last edited:
Thanks for the info. :)

"Montera: From one Ork Mercenary Soldier who give the Quest for exchange for the slaves. (One of the slaves in the temple gives the fire cup, if you exchange him)"

Well his translation made a small error, actually the Slave is on the Farm and offers you the Fire Chalice Not to be sent back to the Temple to dig. :)

Yeah, I noted that to... I updated it. I can probably fill in a bit better on some of the others as well.

If you want to complete the quest faster, beat up anyone with a chalice, and then get them to give you one after taking one from them. That will produce two chalices from everyone who can give you one.
Example:
Beat up the salve in Montera, then tell him to give you a chalice to go to the farm. You'll get two chalices from him.
Another example:
Beat up the mage in Nemora, then do his quest for five plants and get the chalice afterwards. You'll now have two chalices from him.

It does not work to first get the chalice from them, and then beat them up, as they will give the chalice on them to you, but if you beat them up first they'll give a second chalice anyway.

This is a bit of an exploit of course, but if you want to complete it for the orcs (for the Shaman in Geldern) before going aaaall the way up to Milten to get the 12th one, it's an easy way to do it. If you're going to complete it for Innos and the good guys, I recommend that you do it the normal way. :)

Do not worry. I will do it the very long and hard way. :) I have played for a week now, 8-12n per day and I have covered like 65% of the first land (Myrtana).

I've completed it four times in 16 days, but I didn't finish Nordmar till today, and only did it today to get it over with. I prefer Varant and Myrtana. I'm not a very thorough player though, it took me at least three games to get roughly 90% of the quests done, as I skip so many sidequests along the way.

Opps, the translation is correct and I am wrong, doh!
After restarting for Patch 2 and replaying that part it is the Slave at the Temple wanting to be set to the farm, o'well I should sleep more. ;)

Back
Top Bottom