|
Your continuous donations keep RPGWatch running!
RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » Deus Ex: Human Revolution - Video Interview

Default Deus Ex: Human Revolution - Video Interview

March 19th, 2010, 14:54
A video interview from GDC that explains where Deus Ex: Human Revolution fits into the Deus Ex milieu is up at Gametrailers. Art Director Jonathon-Jacques Belletete talks about transhumanism, their art direction and elements of the teaser trailer.
More information.

-= RPGWatch =-

Dhruin

Keeper of the Watch
Super Moderator
RPGWatch Team

March 19th, 2010, 14:54
Not sure if you have already posted this other video GDC.

Has this division ever made a game before, if so which was it?

I would like to get an idea of what kind of work these guys put out. Since mostly the only thing we have seen so far is this movie made by the FF guys at Square Enix.

Trust me, most of the names I have been called you can't translate in any language…they're not even real words as much as a succession of violent images.

Acleacius

SasqWatch

March 22nd, 2010, 08:47
loved the hell out of the other deus ex games (especially the first). with square enix's latest games (haven't played FFXIII yet so i can't include that) i'm kinda hoping they don't have much of a hand besides funds etc. for this game and let eidos do their stuff. this game looks like it's gonna trounce some ass so far though hearing what this dude has to say and the cg is pretty cool. here's hoping the game comes out bad ass.

r4i sdhc

jamesrayenz

Traveler

March 22nd, 2010, 10:26
Originally Posted by jamesrayenz View Post
…square enix's latest games […] i'm kinda hoping they don't have much of a hand besides funds…
Seconded.

Originally Posted by jamesrayenz View Post
…the cg is pretty cool. here's hoping the game comes out bad ass.
Here's hoping, for all that the CG is admittedly quite nice, it doesn't even begin to approach Final Fantasy levels. If I have to put up with anything near an hour's worth of cutscenes I will immediately quit playing. I know it flies in the face of modern development trends, but I am no fan of the "interactive quasi-cinematic" experience.

themadhatter

Philosopher Emeritus

RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » Deus Ex: Human Revolution - Video Interview