|
Your continuous donations keep RPGWatch running!
RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » Alpha Protocol - Interview @ Now Gamer

Default Alpha Protocol - Interview @ Now Gamer

March 24th, 2010, 23:24
Now Gamer has written quite a large excerpt from an interview about Alpha Protocol where they talked with Nathan Davis, programming producer at Obsidian. The full interview with Nathan Davis will be published in the next issue of X360 Magazine.

Here's a bit about on how to approach conversations:
Is there a right and wrong way to approach conversations, in the game? We don't want to punish the player for making choices. Our whole philosophy on this is we want the player to be the kind of Michael Thorton they want to be. You're always going to play that character but the way you play him can be radically different. That definitely goes for dialogue.
More information.

Please support http://www.maternityworldwide.org/ - and save a mother giving birth to a child.

aries100

SasqWatch
RPGWatch Team RPGWatch Donor

March 24th, 2010, 23:24
we want the player to be the kind of Michael Thorton they want to be.
Really so we can be Michelle Thorton female spy extraordinaire, so we don't have to spend 30 hours running around being forced to look at some guys ass?

Trust me, most of the names I have been called you can't translate in any language…they're not even real words as much as a succession of violent images.

Acleacius

SasqWatch

March 25th, 2010, 11:28
Really so we can be Michelle Thorton female spy extraordinaire, so we don't have to spend 30 hours running around being forced to look at some guys ass?
Maybe you should read the next sentence in that quote.

Starwars

Watchdog

March 25th, 2010, 17:39
Never would have thought to read two actual sentences before being ironic, will give it a try next time, thanks.

Trust me, most of the names I have been called you can't translate in any language…they're not even real words as much as a succession of violent images.

Acleacius

SasqWatch

RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » Alpha Protocol - Interview @ Now Gamer