|
Your continuous donations keep RPGWatch running!
RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » Impulse - The Witcher EE and Divine Divinity on Sale

Default Impulse - The Witcher EE and Divine Divinity on Sale

March 26th, 2010, 21:20
This must be the weekend that everyone decided to put some great RPGs on Sale. Impulse has joined the band wagon by offering The Witcher Enhanced Edition for $9.99 and Divine Divinity for $2.48. It's too bad I already own all of these games.
The Witcher Enhanced Edition is only available in North America, Eastern Europe and Russia. Divine Divinity is available worldwide.
More information.

skavenhorde

Little BRO Rat
RPGWatch Team

March 26th, 2010, 21:20
What a steal, Divine Divinity for 2.50. I recommend getting it for rpg fans who don't have it. A lot of fun and under-rated.

Arkadia7

SasqWatch

Angry 

March 27th, 2010, 09:06
As usual, whenever there is an interesting offer from impulse, its a no go if you are located in europe.

Ive soon had it with impulse.
Every single time it pops up an interesting offer from them and I start "impulse now" I cant buy the game because its not available in EU.
Its the same F#%&ng thing with gamers gate, were I can get my strategy fix but run into trouble if I want some thing else.

For 10 bucks, I would gladly get a look at Witcher.

Still pissed off

/C

Crilloan

Sentinel

March 27th, 2010, 12:30
Yeah, that whole regional thing has really been getting on my nerves lately. It wouldn't be so bad if they didn't keep emailing me about offers they won't let me take advantage of.

"Hey look, we're selling Mass Effect 2 with $20 off. Oh, you actually want to buy it? No, sorry, you can't do that. We just thought we'd let you know."

Mana Garmr

Watcher

RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » Impulse - The Witcher EE and Divine Divinity on Sale