|
Your continuous donations keep RPGWatch running!
RPGWatch Forums » Games » General RPG » GoGamer bargain on Mage Knight Apocalypse

Default GoGamer bargain on Mage Knight Apocalypse

December 29th, 2006, 15:45
I've given the game a very luke-warm review, but if you are into that sort of thing, it is not $14.90 through GoGamer - I have no clue about international deals … but this is one of those '48 hour' deals.

— Mike

txa1265

SasqWatch

December 29th, 2006, 22:39
Nice price, since this is a good B title, instead Namco tried to pimp it as an A title.
Namco should have invested more time, on story and script if they wanted an A title.
Possibly more on voice talent but it's hard to say, since the script lines were too poorly written for an A title.
Not sure how the Coop works but it's very easy to skip the cutscence in the single player game, so it really isn't a problem.

I just had a thought. if people were told to automaticly skip all cutscences, since it has fun gameplay, neat skill system, nice art style and grpahics it would actually make this a better game.

Trust me, most of the names I have been called you can't translate in any language…they're not even real words as much as a succession of violent images.

Acleacius

SasqWatch

December 30th, 2006, 00:46
Have you read the post-mortems on this? Amazing it ever got done with cross-continental development effort …

— Mike

txa1265

SasqWatch

December 31st, 2006, 01:14
Not sure since G2, NWN2 and DM were so buggy at release the frustration of dealing with them has wiped all known memories.

I will take a look could be intresting from your description.

Trust me, most of the names I have been called you can't translate in any language…they're not even real words as much as a succession of violent images.

Acleacius

SasqWatch

RPGWatch Forums » Games » General RPG » GoGamer bargain on Mage Knight Apocalypse