|
Your continuous donations keep RPGWatch running!
RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » Disciples III - Trailer @ CVG

Default Disciples III - Trailer @ CVG

May 6th, 2010, 09:17
Head over to CVG for a Disciples III trailer showing"dragon and magic".
More information.
Dhruin is offline

Dhruin

Dhruin's Avatar
Watcher
Super Moderator
RPGWatch Team

#1

Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Sydney, Australia
Posts: 11,964

Default 

May 6th, 2010, 09:17
Looks quite good. I do hope that the english release is more or less bug free.
ikbenrichard is offline

ikbenrichard

ikbenrichard's Avatar
Fulltime RPG watcher

#2

Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: The Netherlands
Posts: 719

Default 

May 6th, 2010, 11:21
Apart from the bugs… this game seems to suffer from some flawed design decisions and unfinished features. Some russian reviews gave it nothing more than 40-50% score… claiming that even if the huge amount of bugs would be fixed this would still remain a very bad game.
Francesco is offline

Francesco

SasqWatch

#3

Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 23

Default 

May 6th, 2010, 12:36
Originally Posted by Francesco View Post
Apart from the bugs… this game seems to suffer from some flawed design decisions and unfinished features. Some russian reviews gave it nothing more than 40-50% score… claiming that even if the huge amount of bugs would be fixed this would still remain a very bad game.
Can you tell me by any chance what those flaws and unfinished features are?
Iam quite curious about that actually..
ikbenrichard is offline

ikbenrichard

ikbenrichard's Avatar
Fulltime RPG watcher

#4

Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: The Netherlands
Posts: 719

Default 

May 6th, 2010, 22:54
As I have understand, they did a "FF13"! Very liniar whit no exploration.

(Sorry fore the gramma, are Danish)
Phonix is offline

Phonix

Phonix's Avatar
Watchdog

#5

Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Denmark.
Posts: 208

Default 

May 7th, 2010, 14:49
Originally Posted by Phonix View Post
As I have understand, they did a "FF13"! Very liniar whit no exploration.
Well that's not a problem for me, I actually prefer it that way. I also played FF13, and I enjoyed it until the part where it opened up
wolfing is offline

wolfing

wolfing's Avatar
Wonders what SasqWatch is

#6

Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 2,849

Default 

May 7th, 2010, 15:39
Extremely stupid AI and linear maps with very little strategy involved are amongst the worst flaws a TBS game can have. And this has both.
Francesco is offline

Francesco

SasqWatch

#7

Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 23

Default 

May 7th, 2010, 21:42
Originally Posted by Francesco View Post
Extremely stupid AI and linear maps with very little strategy involved are amongst the worst flaws a TBS game can have. And this has both.
yes stupid AI is definitely bad. What made Heroes of Might & Magic 4 the worst of the series, by far. I can only hope they can make it better in a patch by the time it starts selling in the rest of the world.
wolfing is offline

wolfing

wolfing's Avatar
Wonders what SasqWatch is

#8

Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 2,849

Default 

May 8th, 2010, 11:59
Originally Posted by wolfing View Post
yes stupid AI is definitely bad. What made Heroes of Might & Magic 4 the worst of the series, by far.
I agree on that, HoMM 4 would have been my favorite Heroes game if it didn't ship in an unfinished state with nearly inexistent AI.
Francesco is offline

Francesco

SasqWatch

#9

Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 23
RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » Disciples III - Trailer @ CVG
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 15:06.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright by RPGWatch