|
Your donations keep RPGWatch running!
RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » Dragon Age - Leliana's Song DLC Trailer

Default Dragon Age - Leliana's Song DLC Trailer

June 26th, 2010, 22:03
EA sent us a link to the new Leliana's Song trailer. Click on the vid to watch it in 720p.

More information.

Gorath

Prime Evil
RPGWatch Team

June 26th, 2010, 22:03
Reminds me of DA moment when she started singing all of a sudden. When the song ended, I could swear I heard crickets chirping and a pin drop at a distance (in real life as well and it was day time).

ortucis

June 26th, 2010, 23:44
still doesn't sound particularly interesting…I mean a character like Shale was interesting - very different, unique, something worth exploring. Leliana just seems boring by comparison - I exhausted all her dialogue options in the game (and have no sense of oooh! What an interesting past she must have!) So she has a history…but does anyone really care (besides Bioware who want to squeeze blood from stone)?

booboo

Keeper of the Watch

June 26th, 2010, 23:46
I think it could be interesting, but probably not enough to go back to a game I've already finished.

JDR13

SasqWatch

June 27th, 2010, 05:56
Originally Posted by booboo View Post
…but does anyone really care (besides Bioware who want to squeeze blood from stone)?
I do. I really liked the voice acting done by Corinne Kempa and I thought the way the story played out with her was well done. I'm really looking forward to this one.

I can see how some people aren't as drawn to her though. My guess is she's a character you really like or dislike with not much in between.

Ransak

Traveler

June 27th, 2010, 19:05
While being a skilled assassin, Leliana manages to remain all cutesy and overall normal. That's rather unique if you look at the history of gaming. She's more like a real person, than just an in-game character.
Originally Posted by JDR13 View Post
I think it could be interesting, but probably not enough to go back to a game I've already finished.
This DLC looks a mini-expansion, so you wouldn't be really going back to Origins.

I feel like I could… like I could… TAKE ON THE WORLD!!!

Malk

The Tentacle

RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » Dragon Age - Leliana's Song DLC Trailer