|
Your continuous donations keep RPGWatch running!
RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » Fallout: New Vegas - E3 Preview at Gamer Limit

Default Fallout: New Vegas - E3 Preview at Gamer Limit

June 22nd, 2010, 19:46
Gamer Limit played the hands on demonstration for Fallout:New Vegas available at E3 and here's their take on it:
Simply put, New Vegas was a disappointment for me, and because Vegas was once a place I called “home,” itwas the title I was looking forward to most. While it may sound contradictory, or even slightly biased, my impressions of the demonstration are completely separate from how I feel the overall game will be upon release and with good reason too.
Getting right down to the heart of the presentation, Fallout: New Vegas was presented terribly at E3 this year. This was Bethesda’s moment to blow Obsidian skeptics out of their seats, and a chance to show the public that the publisher is granting Obsidian full support. Instead, they really failed to follow through and only placed a bit more doubt on how the end product will turn out.
More information.

aries100

SasqWatch
RPGWatch Team RPGWatch Donor

June 22nd, 2010, 19:46
I dunno, this wasn't really a preview and didn't actually talk about the game at all. It says that the presentation and setup/demo were horrible, but … that's it. A better title would have been 'Can't tell how FNV will be, couldn't actually play a real demo'.

moonmonster

Watcher

June 22nd, 2010, 20:31
Pointless article makes no point, news at 9!

Greymane

SasqWatch

RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » Fallout: New Vegas - E3 Preview at Gamer Limit