|
Your continuous donations keep RPGWatch running!
RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » Alpha Protocol - Patch and DLC Plans

Default Alpha Protocol - Patch and DLC Plans

June 22nd, 2010, 18:24
Posting excerpts from an upcoming E3 interview with Obsidian, GameBanshee has news of an Alpha Protocol patch and the status of DLC:
In regard to a patch, Chris told me, "We're working on one, but we don't have an exact release date yet." Feargus was more specific, telling me: "We wanted to release something fairly quickly based upon some feedback we were getting. I think [SEGA] wanted to take a different approach by gathering more information over a longer period of time and provide a patch then. That's what we're figuring out right now."

Unfortunately, the possibility of DLC doesn't seem as good. Feargus tells me, "I don't know if [SEGA is] talking about that at all yet. I can say that we're not working on any DLC right now. We'd love to, but we're not."
More information.

-= RPGWatch =-

Dhruin

Watcher
Super Moderator
RPGWatch Team

June 22nd, 2010, 18:24
If Obsidian has any sense they would do some FREE dlc to help the situation and sales, my bet is Sega won't/can't due to finances.

Obsidian needs to suck it up and donate a small team working on some free content it's their name and title out there. It would go along way with fans and reviews for them to show support of their title. Too bad they haven't released some Editing Tools, this game is begging to be an All Time Classic through fan modding.

Trust me, most of the names I have been called you can't translate in any language…they're not even real words as much as a succession of violent images.

Acleacius

SasqWatch

June 22nd, 2010, 22:03
Obsidian can't really afford to do anything on their own finances. It all depends on SEGA.

Brother None

SasqWatch

RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » Alpha Protocol - Patch and DLC Plans