|
Your continuous donations keep RPGWatch running!
RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » Two Worlds II - Two-Part E3 Video Walkthrough

Default Two Worlds II - Two-Part E3 Video Walkthrough

July 1st, 2010, 20:05
Inside Worlds Worlds dropped us a line about an updated two-part over-the-shoulder E3 video walkthrough for Two Worlds II. Here's their description of the first part:
In the first video the C.R.A.F.T.S system shown highlighting interesting aspects of the system.
Jake also guides us through the Spell System for a more in-depth look at the interface used to make spells which consists of combining Elemental Cards and Carrier Cards(Which determine Behavior of the spell) furthermore explains the effect of adding Modifier Cards eg a Multiplier Card to a 'Projectile Wind' makes the spell send out 3 Projectiles instead of one.
It seems you can also immediately roll a spell of another by adding a Summoning Spell in the 'second section' can make a creature summon as soon as the Projectile hits the floor.
More information.

Dhruin

SasqWatch
Super Moderator
RPGWatch Team

July 1st, 2010, 20:05
Not bad. The game world seems to have more attention to smaller details than the first. More rounded surfaces, etc.. The combat didn't look too bad either.

Daroou

SasqWatch

July 1st, 2010, 23:58
Spell combination looks good.

Anderson

Consolized

July 2nd, 2010, 04:45
C.R.A.F.T.S?

Yeah well, in my game I will have I.N.V.E.N.T.O.R.Y system and A.V.E.R.A.G.E.R.P.G A.I system that controls A.I. for birds and insects in the game.

ortucis

July 2nd, 2010, 10:27
It will be played by U.N.C.L.E.

Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction. (E.F.Schumacher, Economist, Source)

Alrik Fassbauer

TL;DR

July 3rd, 2010, 18:03
wow that interface looks really ugly. i can get over it though if the rest of the game is good.

Lemonhead

Keeper of the Watch

RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » Two Worlds II - Two-Part E3 Video Walkthrough