|
Your continuous donations keep RPGWatch running!
RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » Dragon Age 2 - Day 1 and Day 2 at Comic Con

Default Dragon Age 2 - Day 1 and Day 2 at Comic Con

July 26th, 2010, 13:51
A hands on as well as a hands off demo for Dragon Age 2 were shown at this event, according to Chris Pristly at the BioBlog.
The demo is a combination of demonstration by us, where usually Mike Laidlaw the Lead Designer, or David Silvrman, the DA Brand Manager, explain a bit about how we have improved Dragon Age 2 and actual hands on time playing the game. While we think the game is better in many ways, we want fans to experience the combat for themselves.
Info on how 2 went:
Day 2 has come and gone and we are still standing (or in my case, sitting with sore feet) ready for more. Fans are having an awesome time playing Dragon Age 2, asking questions to Mike Laidlaw or the other developers and getting free swag which this year includes free t-shirts, free blood tattoos and free inflatable swords.
The rest of the blog describes what EA is doing at Comic Con, talking about Medal of Honour and Dead Space.
More information.

aries100

SasqWatch
RPGWatch Team RPGWatch Donor

July 26th, 2010, 13:51
Too much DA already. What happened to Diablo 3 spamfest?

Daddy32

Watchdog

July 26th, 2010, 14:13
Great news if I had read it yesterday. I could have given them my hotmail-address. All the mail that it gets goes automatically to trash.

"99.9% of all internet arguments are due to people not understanding someone else's point. The other 0.1% is arguing over made up statistics."-unknown poster
"Those who dont read history are destined to repeat it." Edmund Burke

zakhal

HomelyRebel

RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » Dragon Age 2 - Day 1 and Day 2 at Comic Con