|
Your continuous donations keep RPGWatch running!
RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » Two Worlds II - Trailer @ RPS

Default Two Worlds II - Trailer @ RPS

October 26th, 2010, 19:51
Fellow gamers , two worlds might not be the most original story but the way the game market is going its the best were gonna get and i want like to play games wont play anything , but looks decent , plus the map in 2 worlds 2 is open and Huge!!! One game i had my sights on that looked really interesting was the INQUISITOR check it out. It truly looks old school reminds me of Planescape.

rich ruffo

Sentinel

October 26th, 2010, 20:35
Originally Posted by Tragos View Post
Dune is poetic fight in the shades of grey , no black vs white , far too complex i guess , Chtulhu is something without clear distinction , it is a shady power beyond human understanding , far too complex too…

/ducks

I didn't said that he was any different , what i am saying is that clear cut in your face attributes (pure good vs pure evil) are NOT RPG material
Odd thing is that DUNE is my favorite novel since I was 14 - I even read it before LOTR. Today I know (after reading it a couple of times) that I didn't had a clue what it was about, but it impressed me nonetheless. LOTR comes in close second. Both books have authors that make their world believable by attention to detail. Both books are highly academical in their tone, but Herbert was a cynic and Tolkien a Roman Catholic.

Why Dune is still not a good CRPG? Dune does not sell on the license. The movie was a commercial flop, Dune 1 also. Dune 2 didn't not sell on the license but the original gameplay. Dune2k was a thing Westwood lovers bought out of habit and the 3D Dune by Westwood was simply a bomb.

The license is to expansive compared to its popularity.

Sir_Brennus

Planeswalker

October 26th, 2010, 21:24
Originally Posted by Alistair View Post
You just hit Quote+ on all the messages you want, then hit Quote… should just work
Thanks! Now I can be an ass in style.

Santos

Ass-hat

October 26th, 2010, 23:39
Does TWII have any sort of connection to the 1st story-wise?

I'd just like to interject here and point out that I'm not going to say anything to spoil the mood, Chief. I'll just float here and watch. Don't mind me, just sitting here, floating and watching, that's me.

Kostas

Dormant Watcher

October 27th, 2010, 08:32
Originally Posted by Kostaz View Post
Does TWII have any sort of connection to the 1st story-wise?
Mmmh, let me think: You play the same character, your sister is again captured, you fight the guy you identified as the villain at the end of the first game.

Is that a "connection of any sort"?

Sir_Brennus

Planeswalker

October 31st, 2010, 17:33
Originally Posted by Sir_Brennus View Post
Mmmh, let me think: You play the same character, your sister is again captured, you fight the guy you identified as the villain at the end of the first game.

Is that a "connection of any sort"?
Interesting,I haven't followed it much but from the video it looked like it was a completely different game with the same name.

I'd just like to interject here and point out that I'm not going to say anything to spoil the mood, Chief. I'll just float here and watch. Don't mind me, just sitting here, floating and watching, that's me.

Kostas

Dormant Watcher

RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » Two Worlds II - Trailer @ RPS