Gothic 2 [Mod] Vurt's Gothic II Texture Pack

Hello i had installed the Graphic Overhaul on Gothic 2/NotR. V 2.7

And i also managed to install it on normal Gothic 2 V 1.32 :D Anyone interested ? Vurt ? Anyone ?

Edit: it works perfectly without errors.

Well i am talking about Gothic 2 V 1.32 Vanilla, i tought it's not made for Vanilla version and still i got it to work.

Tough the waterfall in the begin flickers and the water in Khorinis also why is that will it be fixed in the next version ?

i have an AMD 7770 1 gb sapphire and latest drivers, do you know which settings it could be ?

All the water issues have been resolved by using your INI file :)

See the Results:

Thank you Vurt.

Last edited:
Vurt I found a problem with one of your meshes it hides the "dragon root" that is suppose to be on the rock next to the Magic Golem in Korinos, but with your mod is under a rock the only way I can pick it up is with Marvin mode on and pressing "K" on the right spot to go slightly under the rock.

Attachments

• Gothic2DragonrootMissing.jpg
    Gothic2DragonrootMissing.jpg
    108.4 KB · Views: 84
aha, yeah i've tried my best to make the meshes match the originals but i guess this rock is slightly taller. no plans for updates to this mod though, sorry.

Hey Vurt question, is your mod compatible with Nature's Fury?
I would like my next new game to try Nature's Fury along with your mod.

Thanks for this. I have a file that you must have made and I'm not sure what it is. It's called Replacements_Vurt.zip. It's over 1200 .dds files. This seems to be for G1 but I think it's also for G2. Is it for G2 vanilla or NOTR or both? Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom