|
Your continuous donations keep RPGWatch running!
RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » Divinity II: FoV - Review @ RPG Game

Default Divinity II: FoV - Review @ RPG Game

November 8th, 2010, 18:02
RPGFrance rates Divinity 2: Flames of Vengeance with a 9/10. This is in French as well, so no quotes.
More information.

Myrthos

Cave Canem
Super Moderator
RPGWatch Team

November 8th, 2010, 18:02
Anyone else have an opinion on this one?

I'm primarily interested in how much the graphics, frame rate and such has improved versus the new content. I'm thinking about D/L this, but want to know how much better it is versus the old D2 (which I played a bit). Is it much better?

Thanks.

Ovenall

Keeper of the Watch

November 8th, 2010, 18:33
On my aging rig (core 2 duo e8400, 4gb RAM, geforce 8800 gts 512) at least the performance of DKS version of Ego Draconis is much better than that of original Ego Draconis was. That being said i haven't really noticed any significant new content so far aside from a few items i haven't seen before. I mean new quests, characters etc. I haven't really played much though, i just opened up Broken Valley. There certainly seems to be a lot less small glitches than there was in Ego Draconis though.

tolknaz

Sentinel

November 8th, 2010, 18:54
I only played an hour or two into Divinity 2 when it was first released and it didn't run the best, even on my rig which is quite good, Quad Core 3.2, Nvidia 275GTX, 8 Gb, but DKS runs perfectly on the extreme settings. As far as new content, I can't say, due to my lack of playing much of Divinity 2, but I have spent about 14 hours in the game and have enjoyed it so far and look forward to Flames of Vengeance before my copy of Two Worlds 2 comes.

SadExchange

Watcher

November 8th, 2010, 19:04
First impressions thread

For every complex problem, there is a solution that is simple, neat, and wrong. - HL Mencken

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
RPGWatch Donor

November 8th, 2010, 22:13
Wow. I've been reading up on this here and around the net. Sounds like exactly what I was looking for. Guess I'll be doing a new Bootcamp partition. Backing up, then new partition, then Windows install, then game download and install… Probably will take me a few nights to get it up and running.

I'll post my thoughts in the Divinity 2 forum when I get it going. Can't wait.

Ovenall

Keeper of the Watch

RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » Divinity II: FoV - Review @ RPG Game