|
Your donations keep RPGWatch running!
RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » Fallout: New Vegas - Neoseeker's Contest

Default Fallout: New Vegas - Neoseeker's Contest

November 13th, 2010, 04:30
I'm not sure if this will interest too many people, but you can win a free copy of Fallout: New Vegas from Neoseeker. You tweet a message and you'll be in the running to win a copy of Fallout: New Vegas from Steam. The contest ends November 15th. Here are the rules:
Prize
Fallout: New Vegas (x3) for the PC via Steam
Rules
* One entry per person
* You must be following our Neoseeker twitter account
* Must include your neoseeker username in the tweet
Users who do not adhere to the rules will be disqualified
How to Win
Tweet the following:
USERNAME didn't get to go to Vegas last time! @Neoseeker I want #Fallout, take me to #Vegas! (http://neo.ly/dk3kWM)
replace USERNAME with your neoseeker username
Draw Date
November 15th, 2010
* Prizes not claimed within 5 days of contact are void; a new winner will be picked
* Winners will be contacted via PM on Neoseeker
More information.

skavenhorde

Little BRO Rat

November 13th, 2010, 04:30
Hey, I didn't even send this in..nice.
If I'm not mistaken, we actually have three more to give away and I think we're doing that next month (separate from this).

chautemoc

Watcher

November 13th, 2010, 06:49
I got you guys on my twitter account along with a bunch of other gaming websites. Having you deliver the news straight to my account is easier than going to site to site.

Easy contest to enter, but difficult to win I imagine. I still would try if I didn't already have F:NV.

Despite all my rage.
I'm still just a rat in a cage.

skavenhorde

Little BRO Rat

November 15th, 2010, 16:12
Great. Yes the Twitter/Facebook accounts are very handy. What's your account? I will follow. And is an account for RPGWatch planned? I've been looking.

The contests are apparently rather easy to win: http://blogs.neoseeker.com/Redemptio…rom-neoseeker/

chautemoc

Watcher

November 15th, 2010, 16:32
My account is the same as here, skavenhorde. I've been extremely lucky with that name. It's obscure enough that it's normally not taken. Even on some Skaven dedicated websites.

RPGWatch's is up as well. I believe DHruin does it, not sure about that. We only tweet articles that are done by us not every newsbit.

I would highly recommend following Rampant Coyote. He's got some funny most of the time. Even when he's tweeting about the pain of developing a game he keeps it interesting.

I take a more chaotic approach to tweeting. You'll sometimes get stuff about cats, rats, rpgs, indies, or just stuff I found funny. I don't tweet that much though. Maybe 2 or 3 a day. It's really annoying when someone keeps tweeting endlessly. If I really want to keep following that person/company then I'll have to throw them in a list all to themselves. Like I love the AngryJoe show, but that guy talks more than I do. He's got a list all to himself because I couldn't handle scrolling through all of the tweets.

Despite all my rage.

skavenhorde

Little BRO Rat

November 16th, 2010, 05:32
Following all, thanks.

Could've sworn I looked for the RPGwatch account and it was dead or didn't exist. Good stuff, anyway. As you can probably tell, you're one of my few regular reads, so that helps.

And I know what you mean about talking too much…I had to unfollow David Jaffe for that reason. God. I told him to use Twitlonger so at least the long ones are consolidated…he says he does sometimes but sometimes he likes to do it the annoying way. Nice guy though.

chautemoc

Watcher

November 16th, 2010, 23:12
The Twitter user interface is terribly primitive. They should allow you to consolidate and filter according to the source. I hate scrolling through the long list of tweets sometimes.

Thrasher

Wheeee!
RPGWatch Donor

November 17th, 2010, 03:17
Put them into lists. It's not perfect, but it does save me a lot of time when I want to find out about topics that interest me.

That 140 max is killing me though. Can't have a decent conversation with anyone. Mostly all it's good for is sharing links.

Despite all my rage.

skavenhorde

Little BRO Rat

November 17th, 2010, 03:59
I'll try that out. Thanks!

Thrasher

Wheeee!
RPGWatch Donor

RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » Fallout: New Vegas - Neoseeker's Contest