|
Your continuous donations keep RPGWatch running!
RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » Two Worlds II - Review @ The Gamers Paradise

Default Two Worlds II - Review @ The Gamers Paradise

November 19th, 2010, 00:39
A site called The Gamers Paradise has a review of Two Worlds II, although the article isn't particularly deep. Score - 9/10:
The share amount of different side quests, a thrilling main quest, a beautiful looting system, the multiplayer experiences totally revamped and of course the beautiful, stunning scenarios is enough to keep the casual and also the hardcore RPG players busy for days. It still comes with some glitches and bumps along the road but when you consider the share size of the world it is very little negative. Also the loading within the game is short and this makes for a better flow of the game. I have to say that Two Worlds 2 will have me going back for more, but as of now I can only bow my head and call this a beautiful rendition of a RPG and proof that sequels can be so much better than the prequel.
Spotted at Two Worlds Vault.
More information.

Dhruin

Watcher
Super Moderator
RPGWatch Team

November 19th, 2010, 00:39
That has to be the most poorly written review I have ever read.

"In the laws of nature, an intelligence so superior is revealed that in comparison all the significance of human thinking and human arrangements is a completely worthless reflection." - Einstein

Anderson

Consolized

RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » Two Worlds II - Review @ The Gamers Paradise