|
Your continuous donations keep RPGWatch running!
RPGWatch Forums » Games » General RPG » hard to be a god — still quarter 1 2007?

Default hard to be a god — still quarter 1 2007?

January 23rd, 2007, 16:35
i remember this game being mentioned on the dot long ago but i never had seen the trailer before. its quite promising if you haven't seen it. akella though doesn't have a great track recorded though with a releasing games on time, or at all for that matter. still the game could be quite good if we ever see it. anyone know any more about the game other than whats listed on the akella site.

trailer and info page
http://www.akella.com/en/games/htbg

oh and i found these screens on the developer site posted last week—promising!
http://burut.ru/eng/news/18-01-2007

curious

liberty or license

January 23rd, 2007, 17:00
I wouldn't be surprised to see a delay - IGN & GameSpot have Q1, GameRankings has 3/31, but ToTheGame has Q2 … nothing particularly solid sounding. Also, there are no publishers attached to the project.

— Mike

txa1265

SasqWatch

January 23rd, 2007, 20:26
well akella is the publisher i believe, kind of like jowood is. a third party is however necessary for distribution as i believe akella only distributes locally. hopefully it doesn't get 'sabotain'-ed. that game had potential and some unique features going for it. it even had english voices (though humourously poor) recorded in it. i don't think it was released though in any english speaking countries. i grabbed it off of yesasia.com for ~15 dollars though in the fall of 2005 (a year after it was finished). a full size box to with asian characters on it. had a big 900 on it too, which if yen means it was sold for less than 8 bucks. there's few games that let you have free roam of a large 3-d futuristic city, omikron being the only one i can think of.

curious

liberty or license

January 24th, 2007, 18:27
there was a posting few days ago on crpg.ru :

http://www.crpg.ru/#crpg11004

For not russian speaking people - they mention the possibility of this game to come out in March-April 2007. Im not sure this game is worth waiting, Burut (developer company) is famous for making crap games.

Sertorius

Watcher

January 26th, 2007, 03:59
I doubt there's any chance of a Q1 English release. Even if it does come out in April in CIS countries, there's no English publisher as Mike mentioned.

I think you'd be lucky to see it late this year — assuming someone even picks it up.

-= RPGWatch =-

Dhruin

Keeper of the Watch
Super Moderator
RPGWatch Team

RPGWatch Forums » Games » General RPG » hard to be a god — still quarter 1 2007?