Quantcast
Mass Effect Designer Manveer Heir Hates White People and Wants the World To Know - RPGWatch Forums
|
Your donations keep RPGWatch running!
RPGWatch Forums » General Forums » Off-Topic » Mass Effect Designer Manveer Heir Hates White People and Wants the World To Know

Default Mass Effect Designer Manveer Heir Hates White People and Wants the World To Know

August 10th, 2016, 04:40
Well, I'm bored here and stumbled on this bit of news at good ol' soon to be gone BSN, pretty surprising to hear from this from one of the headchuckers at Bioware.

http://heatst.com/culture-wars/mass-…world-to-know/

BoboTheMighty

Keeper of the Watch

August 10th, 2016, 05:02
Originally Posted by BoboTheMighty View Post
Well, I'm bored here and stumbled on this bit of news at good ol' soon to be gone BSN, pretty surprising to hear from this from one of the headchuckers at Bioware.

http://heatst.com/culture-wars/mass-…world-to-know/
I saw that earlier today. Definitely newsworthy. Couldn't quite figure out what to think. Glad you pursued it BoBo.

So… Mr. Natural! What does it all mean??

Well clearly we have a case of some sort of a troll pursuing attention on Twitter. A troll working for Bioware. Surprise, Surprise.

Would the Bioware PR people really try to get a bunch of free publicity like this?? Stated differently. Is this the new David Gaider?? Or just a cheap David Gaider wannabee??

So Mr,. Natural! What does it all mean??

Don't mean sheeeit!

__
Last edited by RPGFool; August 10th, 2016 at 05:13.

RPGFool

Sentinel

August 10th, 2016, 10:48
Nice one from that heatst site. Perfect form of clickbait - news made by compiling social networks rubbish.
Someone should tell to heatst "journalist" that Bioware's sick obsession with social networks should be either ignored or treated, not placed in headlines.
--
Toka Koka

joxer

The Smoker
Original Sin 1 & 2 Donor

August 10th, 2016, 10:49
Originally Posted by RPGFool View Post
Would the Bioware PR people really try to get a bunch of free publicity like this?? Stated differently. Is this the new David Gaider?? Or just a cheap David Gaider wannabee??
This guy is a fuckwit but why do you mention David Gaider in this context pls?

David Gaider comes across as decent bloke based on what I have seen. Ok, his writing has been bit meh recently but he is the guy who gave us HK-47 and countless other memorable NPC companions in RPGs. I even liked Dorian in DAI even though he was not his best work!

lostforever

SasqWatch

August 10th, 2016, 11:04
Yeah sounds like an opinionated attention seeker. There are opinionated attention seekers everywhere these days. Louise Mensch, who owns that news website, is one of them .

Anyway, he's definitely written some dickish tweets, but I'd never heard of the bloke five minutes ago and I don't care about his opinion, or that he works for Bioware. Andromeda may or may not be a good game and that's the main thing for me.

Pongo

Sentinel
RPGWatch Donor
Original Sin 1 & 2 Donor

August 10th, 2016, 12:57
Originally Posted by RPGFool View Post
Well clearly we have a case of some sort of a troll pursuing attention on Twitter. A troll working for Bioware. Surprise, Surprise.
__
Tweeter, the social media Bioware favoured over their own forum in order to silence Bioware fans.

Looks like it is going to work.

What is not going to work is the rounding of Bioware fans toward Twutter so that the instrument is used to monitor their tastes.
--
Backlog:0

ChienAboyeur

SasqWatch

August 11th, 2016, 14:48
Well I'll chuckle a few times from now on, when'ever I hear about BW "progressiveness"( or whatever it's spelled).
Must be fun times for their employees in the office with this guy though. Maybe codex could schedule an interview with him ( to make up for the fallback with Fargo)?

BoboTheMighty

Keeper of the Watch

August 11th, 2016, 18:34
So this is the new bioware community building strategy…

That guy seems such a lunatic that his behaviour is kind of amusing.

And indeed, a rpg codex interview would be a blast!

Dez

Man with the hat
Original Sin 2 Donor

RPGWatch Forums » General Forums » Off-Topic » Mass Effect Designer Manveer Heir Hates White People and Wants the World To Know