|
Your donations keep RPGWatch running!
RPGWatch Forums » General Forums » Off-Topic » RPG Codex Refugee Thread

Default RPG Codex Refugee Thread

December 27th, 2011, 22:57
It's not worth getting riled up about, but here I am, considering pressing the "report post" button on post #2017 in this thread..

That's some blatant generalisation going on there, and I don't quite like what is implied. I find it both hateful and hurtful. Should I report? Yes/no?

Now I'll go sleep on it. Check in again tomorrow.

Azira

Traveler

December 27th, 2011, 22:57
Originally Posted by SerratedThoth View Post
hey guys whats going on here
Ok, who's the genius?

cacaro

Codexian Spy

December 27th, 2011, 22:58
Originally Posted by Throll View Post
Respect for a site that graciously gave you a home when your own site failed. Never a thank you or anything. That shows a lack of class.
But I don't need a "home". I'm just posting in some random RPG forum! And why should I thank them? And again… what's this "respect"? Failing to give thanks? Seriously?

Sorry, I don't have any intention of digging through thousands of disgusting posts or 80+ page rants about games you all supposedly hate only to find a tiny 2 page thread about an actual RPG.
Well, then it's not my fault that you lack the capabilities to use a search engine, or to just look at the thread titles. There's a good chunk of RPG info in the Workshop, and there are really nice Let's Play Thread.

But as you are a close-minded, prejudiced bigot, I don't think you could at least attempt to look for that, instead of making these dumb generalizations.

You and your hivemind are all guilty of it. DO you deny this? Pathetic. Seriously, I can't believe you'd even deny this. You all think the same way. I've seen it.
Well, the hivemind part just outed you as a troll But whatever.

And yes. I deny it. Again, please show me the links to the racist remarks I did about jews. Fake anti-Codex moron.

As for hardcore RPGs. You insult them by holding them up as some kind of "relic" for your site even though you don't know anything about them. You love them, but you've never played them. You hate on newer games, but you play them into the dirt.
LOL, and how do you know what games I have played? Huh? Seriously, I have played the classics and the not so classic over seven times. That's the way I roll.

Kosmonaut

Bioware No.1 Fan

December 27th, 2011, 22:59
So, any indications as to how long we will be without a home?

XenomorphII

Traveler

December 27th, 2011, 23:01
Originally Posted by XenomorphII View Post
Two weeks, before DU reverts everything that he did.

Kosmonaut

Bioware No.1 Fan

Originally Posted by XenomorphII View Post
Yes. Till Thursday.

cacaro

Codexian Spy

Tooth reported. For repeating "I don't capitalize Codex, look at how cool and sentinely I am" ad nauseam.

SoupNazi

repeat offender

December 27th, 2011, 23:02
Originally Posted by ShlongMaster View Post
Listen guys, I know we're in the middle of a shitstorm here, and thats exactly why I have to ask!, I'm interested in checking out some scat, anyone got any good reccomendations, and/or sites. If only my girlfriend wasn't so uptight I'd let her scat me real good.
RPG Watch with Amber color scheme. You'll have to read the thread to get the full effect though, so just think of it as an erotic stories site like mcstories or whatever

Clockwork Knight

Watcher

December 27th, 2011, 23:03
Originally Posted by Thoth View Post
@Crispy

You forget that I'm not a codexer. I don't "troll" people. And yes, I do consider this to be my home. I'm normally pretty quiet around here, but I don't like having to hear how "boring" or "lame" the place is by a bunch of strangers.

You haven't been polite. You've all been downright rude to a site that gives you a home.

And I certainly hope you haven't just threatened me or this site. I don't know what you mean by weapons, but I'd choose your words pretty carefully from now on. You definitely don't want to go there… Fair warning.

You are one tough motherfucker dude…I mean look at you all serious and shit, people coming into your home, taking a dump on the e-rug and you with the veins a poppin' in your neck with a 'oh so angry' twitch in your eye and roaring defiance and shit! Put it here bro, internets is SERIOUS BUSINESS(TM)!!!

commie

Brother Number One

December 27th, 2011, 23:04
Originally Posted by Kosmonaut View Post
But I don't need a "home". I'm just posting in some random RPG forum! And why should I thank them? And again… what's this "respect"? Failing to give thanks? Seriously?
Yeah. Seriously. This isn't a random forum. It's a forum that your site has targeted for years and use whenever your site goes down, which is very frequent. I can understand not respecting a site that can't handle more than 200 users, but this site is actually "prestigious" to use one of your favorite words. A simple thank you and a little respect could have saved us all this massive war.

Well, then it's not my fault that you lack the capabilities to use a search engine, or to just look at the thread titles. There's a good chunk of RPG info in the Workshop, and there are really nice Let's Play Thread.

But as you are a close-minded, prejudiced bigot, I don't think you could at least attempt to look for that, instead of making these dumb generalizations.
Yeah, the search function doesn't work on codex, remember? Believe it or not, I've tried to give that site a chance numerous times, but left again and again because of a lack of substance for the passion in my heart that is RPGs.

The workshop was a ghost town. Barely anyone posts there. Meanwhile, a million page "debate" on the latest Bioware travesty.

Well, the hivemind part just outed you as a troll But whatever.

And yes. I deny it. Again, please show me the links to the racist remarks I did about jews. Fake anti-Codex moron.
Call me whatever you'd like. I'm obviously hustling some feathers here. It's painful to have to look at yourselves in the mirror and see hate, right? Sure, call me a troll, like I care. I've earned my title here by contributing, unlike the TROLLS that just edit it.

LOL, and how do you know what games I have played? Huh? Seriously, I have played the classics and the not so classic over seven times. That's the way I roll.
Sure thing. Tough guy.

Thoth

Sentinel

December 27th, 2011, 23:05
Originally Posted by Crispy View Post
You going for a WoW box or something? AMD's dead, brother. Go with an Intel.

But I've been an AMD fan since 2004.

Kosmonaut

Bioware No.1 Fan

December 27th, 2011, 23:05
I said a bad word and my post was taken away.

solosolo

SENTINERU~~~~~

December 27th, 2011, 23:07
It seems I am imagining things.

One minute there is a post, and the next it is gone.

:mystery:

Haba

I like to Watch

SnaggleThoth is certainly telling dem evil Codexers a thing or two! Kepp fitan de gud fite!

commie

Brother Number One

Originally Posted by commie View Post
You are one tough motherfucker dude…I mean look at you all serious and shit, people coming into your home, taking a dump on the e-rug and you with the veins a poppin' in your neck with a 'oh so angry' twitch in your eye and roaring defiance and shit! Put it here bro, internets is SERIOUS BUSINESS(TM)!!!
Nah, I'm a laid back guy normally, but you guys want to flex your muscles then I'll flex mine. Just so you guys know, we're on alert here at the Watch. That's what's up with the disappearing posts. Keep at it, just wait and see what happens. Here's a spoiler:

Spoiler

Thoth

Sentinel

December 27th, 2011, 23:08
@Haba: Hallucinations from DT.

Skittles

Banned

December 27th, 2011, 23:09
Originally Posted by Thoth View Post
Nah, I'm a laid back guy normally, but you guys want to flex your muscles then I'll flex mine. Just so you guys know, we're on alert here at the Watch. That's what's up with the disappearing posts. Keep at it, just wait and see what happens. Here's a spoiler:

Spoiler
oh fuck son shit just got real

Originally Posted by Corwin
When I lock 'em, they STAY LOCKED!! Don't push your luck!!!!

Grunker

Codex Staffie

December 27th, 2011, 23:09
The Watchstapo is going beserk in this thread.

solosolo

SENTINERU~~~~~

December 27th, 2011, 23:10
Originally Posted by Skittles View Post
@Haba: Hallucinations from DT.
Oh, that's good to know. I was worried it might be residue from the chaos worshipping days of my youth.

Haba

I like to Watch

December 27th, 2011, 23:11
@ Anus Pounder

I just drank too much the past nights. WAY too much. It has been one of those days you spend mostly swearing to yourself never again to drink while your friends send you messages about whether or not you remember doing this or that, and then you spend the next hour asking everyone you trust whether it is true or not while trying to separate the honest responses from the LULZ ones.

Alright, that may sound weird. I drank way too much given my build and my health. Is not like i'm some drunk party girl or anything like that, I'm just feeling like an elephant did play Pump It Up using me as the, uhm, thingie with the little arrows on it.

@ Thoth

So you can respect my beliefs but you get on the threads I made about completely unrelated stuffies and tried to troll me when I had done nothing at all to you until then? Cool. So you aren't prejudiced against beliefs but against which internet forum someone comes from. It doesn't sound terribly mature, to be honest. Nor terribly awesome, but whatever floats your boat.

If anything, KKKodex did give me a thicker skin. So, like, *shrug* and megastuffies.

"Oitsukenai SUPIIDO de. Nee tsuitekureru no? Mr. Taxi, Taxi, Taxi soutou jeukshi jeukshi jeukshi. Hikarikagayaku kedo furerarenai no, masa ni supersonic ‘n hypertonic, ubatte hoshii no you take me ima sugu. Mr. Taxi, Taxi, Taxi soutou jeukshi jeukshi jeukshi. Kedo kantan ni wa ikanai no yo!"

Wicked Witch of Loliland

All hail. Nao.

Tags
avatar 2 release date, best thread ever, cleveland mark blakemore, embassy, incline, itz, jew admin, jews, junior codex, kingcomrade, multiheaded dick, nazi super mods, odd odors, popamole, potato, r00fles!, rest in peace, rpgcodex, stalin_brando, stuffies, thingies, thoth backing down, thread lightly, trannies, what's a vagina?-codex
RPGWatch Forums » General Forums » Off-Topic » RPG Codex Refugee Thread