|
Your continuous donations keep RPGWatch running!
RPGWatch Forums » General Forums » Off-Topic » RPG Codex Refugee Thread

Default RPG Codex Refugee Thread

December 26th, 2011, 08:41
We never heeded the ancient prophecies.

Like fools, we clung to the old hatreds.

Until the day the Codex fell.

We stand now at the brink of destruction, as the reign of Codex is gone at last.
shihonage is offline

shihonage

shihonage's Avatar
Traveler

#821

Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 11

Default 

December 26th, 2011, 08:55
Originally Posted by shihonage View Post
We never heeded the ancient prophecies.

Like fools, we clung to the old hatreds.

Until the day the Codex fell.

We stand now at the brink of destruction, as the reign of Codex is gone at last.
a magnum opus should be a selection of screaming children. kill the black samba men.
our weeders are stacked like fish in a pond. but in flooded libraries, there is one who stays. to feed us. she wears cutlass choleric garments. or is that a backspace penalization? sonic.
Odin@NMA is offline

Odin@NMA

Watcher

#822

Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 74

Default 

December 26th, 2011, 08:58
shut up prosper
shihonage is offline

shihonage

shihonage's Avatar
Traveler

#823

Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 11

Default 

December 26th, 2011, 09:00
Originally Posted by shihonage View Post
shut up prosper
fishfood alley. trolley flapjacks. city thumbtack stoplights. country of poland carved into the roads. leppercauns eating smores leaping to, juggling, ropes.
Odin@NMA is offline

Odin@NMA

Watcher

#824

Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 74

Default 

December 26th, 2011, 09:03


If it isn't my old nemesis… A DOOR!


Myself at the door to RPGCodex.
Crooked Bee is offline

Crooked Bee

Crooked Bee's Avatar
Imma bee

#825

Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 123

Default 

December 26th, 2011, 09:05
Originally Posted by Odin@NMA View Post
fishfood alley. trolley flapjacks. city thumbtack stoplights. country of poland carved into the roads. leppercauns eating smores leaping to, juggling, ropes.
fish-food alley. trolley flapjacks. city thumbtack stoplights. country of Poland carved into the roads. leprechauns eating peppercorn smores leaping to, juggling, ropes. diamonds roll down the mountain by the thousands. the feet of women flow out of volcanoes. giant fax-machine farms coil. plastic aardvarks spreading their seed. Gwendolyn bees laying eggs that hatch into trees. Quite a scene.
Odin@NMA is offline

Odin@NMA

Watcher

#826

Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 74

Default 

December 26th, 2011, 09:11
ITZ is upon us all. Woe, woe, woe. And worst of all, we can't even put Andhaira and Prosper at ignore in this refugee camp. Curse ye DU, curse ye and your children and their children's children till the end of times.
mondblut is offline

mondblut

mondblut's Avatar
Watcher

#827

Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Landskrona, Ingrija
Posts: 21
Send a message via ICQ to mondblut

Default 

December 26th, 2011, 09:13
Originally Posted by Odin@NMA View Post
fish-food alley. trolley flapjacks. city thumbtack stoplights. country of Poland carved into the roads. leprechauns eating peppercorn smores leaping to, juggling, ropes. diamonds roll down the mountain by the thousands. the feet of women flow out of volcanoes. giant fax-machine farms coil. plastic aardvarks spreading their seed. Gwendolyn bees laying eggs that hatch into trees. Quite a scene.
sweet swinging scallops at the yellow spring. loitering apocryphal diametric space distortions. calligraphic crescents seating themselves on the council of acrobatics. Brussels sprout towers exhuming freckled spheres, squashing peasant bears.
Odin@NMA is offline

Odin@NMA

Watcher

#828

Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 74

Default 

December 26th, 2011, 09:14
Originally Posted by shihonage View Post
shut up prosper
Yeah, anyone who can't or won't even make an effort to be comprehensible should shut the hell up. I wanna smack that motherfucker. I can write "motherfucker" here, right?
JagreenLern is offline

JagreenLern

JagreenLern's Avatar
The Theocrat

#829

Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 18

Default 

December 26th, 2011, 09:15
Originally Posted by JagreenLern View Post
Yeah, anyone who can't or won't even make an effort to be comprehensible should shut the hell up. I wanna smack that motherfucker. I can write "motherfucker" here, right?
I won't dumb myself down for you. But you are welcome to man up, apologize and try reading my words more carefully. And choosing your own words more carefully in the future.
Odin@NMA is offline

Odin@NMA

Watcher

#830

Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 74

Default 

December 26th, 2011, 09:22
Break your character, Prosper? That's soooo, like, extreme.
laclongquan is offline

laclongquan

Watcher

#831

Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 54

Default 

December 26th, 2011, 09:23
Some memorial pics:



Attached Images
File Type: jpg rpgcodex.jpg (241.9 KB, 171 views)
File Type: jpg woman.jpg (32.4 KB, 152 views)

For every complex problem, there is a solution that is simple, neat, and wrong. - HL Mencken
HiddenX is online now

HiddenX

HiddenX's Avatar
The Elder Spy
RPGWatch Donor

#832

Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: NRW/Germany
Posts: 4,069

Default 

December 26th, 2011, 09:23
Originally Posted by Odin@NMA View Post
I won't dumb myself down for you. But you are welcome to man up, apologize and try reading my words more carefully. And choosing your own words more carefully in the future.
Holy shit. A readable prosper post.
JagreenLern is offline

JagreenLern

JagreenLern's Avatar
The Theocrat

#833

Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 18

Default 

December 26th, 2011, 09:24
The 1st I get but what's that about the 2nd pic?
laclongquan is offline

laclongquan

Watcher

#834

Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 54

Default 

December 26th, 2011, 09:24
It looks good …

For every complex problem, there is a solution that is simple, neat, and wrong. - HL Mencken
HiddenX is online now

HiddenX

HiddenX's Avatar
The Elder Spy
RPGWatch Donor

#835

Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: NRW/Germany
Posts: 4,069

Default 

December 26th, 2011, 09:31
Originally Posted by Odin@NMA View Post
sweet swinging scallops at the yellow spring. loitering apocryphal diametric space distortions. calligraphic crescents seating themselves on the council of acrobatics. Brussels sprout towers exhuming freckled spheres, squashing peasant bears.
a spying prostate peeking into a mobile room. shroom razor blades shedding emphatic silver saxons. chairs reaping their masters benefits. holocaust currency playing simon says with three axes of serenity. calcium thrusting itself about like drink straws in the upper atmosphere.

intoxicated deers trading buttery flashcard. kinky forgers marrying minotaur mafia.
Odin@NMA is offline

Odin@NMA

Watcher

#836

Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 74

Default 

December 26th, 2011, 09:34
ITZ has come. The cesspool was drained and cleaned.
And what I miss most is the ignore function… What a world…!

PS: And only 2 days after I've donated 500$. Damn you, DU, you Nigerian Prince!
Shannow is offline

Shannow

Shannow's Avatar
Traveler

#837

Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 15

Default 

December 26th, 2011, 09:35
death to rpgcodex

too bad its just a lame copycat of gog message or all you social rejects would have to go back to 4chan again
downloadman is offline

downloadman

downloadman's Avatar
Watcher

#838

Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 26

Default 

December 26th, 2011, 09:38
Right, could you guys remind me who wanted what? As a reminder, I offered the first 3 Humble Bundles, Recettear, Left 4 Dead, Darksiders, and the highly coveted World Basketball Manager 2010.

It is pitch black. You are likely to be eaten by a grue.
Gragt is offline

Gragt

Gragt's Avatar
Grue

#839

Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 36

Default 

December 26th, 2011, 09:39
Originally Posted by Shannow View Post
ITZ has come. The cesspool was drained and cleaned.
And what I miss most is the ignore function… What a world…!

PS: And only 2 days after I've donated 500$. Damn you, DU, you Nigerian Prince!
Yay, server upgrades & search function!
Jasede is offline

Jasede

Jasede's Avatar
Watcher

#840

Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 25

Tags
avatar 2 release date, best thread ever, cleveland mark blakemore, embassy, incline, itz, jew admin, jews, junior codex, kingcomrade, multiheaded dick, nazi super mods, odd odors, popamole, potato, r00fles!, rest in peace, rpgcodex, stalin_brando, stuffies, thingies, thoth backing down, thread lightly, trannies, what's a vagina?-codex
RPGWatch Forums » General Forums » Off-Topic » RPG Codex Refugee Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 18:51.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright by RPGWatch