|
Your continuous donations keep RPGWatch running!
RPGWatch Forums » Comments » Games Reviews & Comments » Game of Thrones

Default Game of Thrones

February 3rd, 2012, 16:46
A Game of Thrones, the roleplaying game, brings you into a grown-up adventure parallel to the original piece. You will take part into a whole new story full of plots. We didn’t planned on a time shift to put our story back or forward in the original timeline. On the contrary, we adapted our story to the original events so that the player could meet the main characters of the saga in these new chapters.

This whole new adventure will offer to alternatively play two brand new characters: Allester, the red priest and Mors, the night watchman. They will be brought into the vile plots of the noble houses. Will you be able to see clear through the game of thrones ? Beware though, since in this game, one wins or dies.

More information.
Last edited by Couchpotato; December 20th, 2013 at 08:29.

Myrthos

Cave Canem
Super Moderator
RPGWatch Team

February 3rd, 2012, 16:46
i really hope they dont make this turn based, fingers crossed for skyrim+limited multiplayer

Darkhour712

Traveler

February 3rd, 2012, 20:14
I really hope they make it turn-based, and please no multiplayer!

GothicGothicness

SasqWatch

February 3rd, 2012, 20:34
I'll never understand the mutliplayer tread, I got mmo's for that when I want it. Turn-based with a nice, long rich campaign is what I'm hoping for, and above all, it needs to keep the flavour of the books.

-Carn

Carnifex

SasqWatch

February 3rd, 2012, 23:41
Based on what I've seen so far, I highly doubt it's going to be turn-based.

JDR13

SasqWatch

February 3rd, 2012, 23:49
Why would anyone expect this game to be turn based or open world with all the information that has been presented so far?

The game looks like it falls somewhere between Dragon Age 2 and The Witcher 2 in terms of gameplay.

darkling

Keeper of the Watch

February 4th, 2012, 19:18
Ok, well, if its going to be more like DA2 or Witcher 2, I'm hoping for more of the latter. I thought it was going to be more strategy than rpg, but if it's going to emulate one of those two games, let it be W2, please!!

-Carn

Carnifex

SasqWatch

February 6th, 2012, 16:26
Some of the stuff i was reading about it initially is what led me to believe its turned based.

As for the multi player, i dont want/like massivly multiplayer. i just would like to be able to add a friend or 2 to the game so its not so lonely all the time. thats my biggest complaint with skyrim. i wish there was a way to add one of your friends and play with them. think about how diablo 2 worked or Assassins Creed:Brotherhood with online, but with a 2-4 person limit.

Darkhour712

Traveler

February 10th, 2012, 16:58
I think you know that be adding multiplayer the game changes completly and they have to rebalance things? And instead of focusing to enhance more the single player experience they have to sacrifice manpower to add a multiplayer feature. And I could image that Skyrim would be better if they sacrificed more from the game to add it, not counting how I like seeing random enemy called be name of mobs instead of the name of a person as it was in Morrowind.

Anyway I hope they manage to write a good campain and extra benefit would be funny dialogs that I really enjoyed.

Igor

Watchdog

February 28th, 2012, 20:21
Single player all the way for me. I don't want a buddy or companion following me around and getting on my nerves. Just leave me alone to explore, skulk, and assassinate at will. If I want to hang with friends, I'll go to a bar or take them fishing.

Zephyr

Watchdog

February 29th, 2012, 04:00
Originally Posted by Zephyr View Post
Single player all the way for me. I don't want a buddy or companion following me around and getting on my nerves. Just leave me alone to explore, skulk, and assassinate at will. If I want to hang with friends, I'll go to a bar or take them fishing.
I'm with you on that.

While I would love turn-based I'll try it even if it is not.

CoarseDragon

Watcher

RPGWatch Forums » Comments » Games Reviews & Comments » Game of Thrones