|
Your continuous donations keep RPGWatch running!
RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » VtM: Bloodlines - Unofficial Patch v7.3

Default VtM: Bloodlines - Unofficial Patch v7.3

January 14th, 2011, 08:45
Wesp just keeps keeping on with v7.3 of his Unofficial Patch / mod for Vampire: Bloodlines released at The Patches Scrolls.
More information.

-= RPGWatch =-

Dhruin

SasqWatch
Super Moderator
RPGWatch Team

January 14th, 2011, 08:45
Actually anyone playing this we need some feed back on Nadia, the hot Giovanni girl who wants to get naked in the Embalming Room. Just as a test, once you enter the Manson SAVE YOUR GAME, so you can come back there and start your normal play (this should only take you 5 minutes to test).

Head strait to Nadia let her take you somewhere more private. You will zone to the Embalming room, what we need to do. (if your playing female and want to be able to seduce her, let me know in this thread. I'll post how, if so and you will only need to edit with Notepad or I can just upload mine.)

Don't talk to her or try to open the door downstairs. Walk around the room a bit, maybe pick up your book. This is the important part do you notice yourself going in and out of Combat mode?

There seems to be Zombies spawning too soon AND they seem to see through the floor a level or two below you. If you are having problems it would be a great if you could post it in the official thread. I would check back here but in the 30 hour game, it would be difficult to keep finding this thread, days and weeks from now.

Thanks for any help!

Trust me, most of the names I have been called you can't translate in any language…they're not even real words as much as a succession of violent images.

Acleacius

SasqWatch

RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » VtM: Bloodlines - Unofficial Patch v7.3