SpellForce 2 - Dragon Storm - German Release Date set

Is this title still Starforce protected? If so there is no chance of me considering it, not even the demo. Why would a demo come with a copy protection system is beyond me. My experience with Starforce is too bad anyway.

You can uninstall starforce once youve finished the game. I payed this one last fall allready when it was originally suppose to be released. Quite the time allready for it to be released.

The US version, published by Aspyr, of the base game did not have Starforce, (was Tages instead, I think) so I assume the expansion won't either.

@zakhal: I think you played the base game, Spellforce 2, last fall. Dragon Storm is the expansion.

The US version, published by Aspyr, of the base game did not have Starforce, (was Tages instead, I think) so I assume the expansion won't either.

@zakhal: I think you played the base game, Spellforce 2, last fall. Dragon Storm is the expansion.

Payed not played. I bought it in advance from random gamestore because the release date was 06 fall. But then it was delayed to 07 spring. Just hoping Ill get somthing for my money. With this rate Ill forget that I ever ordered it.

Back
Top Bottom