|
Your continuous donations keep RPGWatch running!
RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » Hellgate London - Interview @ eToychest

Default Hellgate London - Interview @ eToychest

January 30th, 2007, 23:32
The ubiquitous Bill Roper has popped up at eToychest for an interview on Hellgate: London. The article has some good questions, although many of the answers are rather general. Here's a bit on the single-player game:
With all the hubbub surrounding the game's multiplayer, it seems as if the single player game has been lost in the shuffle. So if a player isn't interested in taking the game online, will there be enough content to make it worth his or her while?
Definitely! This has always been a key part of our design. We know that not everyone has the ability or desire to play with others or online. Just as with the Diablo series, we’ve created a complete single player experience whose longevity of game play benefits from all of the randomization, rarity and customization you’d expect from us.
There will easily be enough game play and - most importantly – replayability there for those who are most interested in the single-player experience.
More information.

-= RPGWatch =-

Dhruin

Watcher
Super Moderator
RPGWatch Team

January 30th, 2007, 23:32
Nice article, and thanks for the link. I guess I'm still not convinced there's going to be the proper emphasis on the single player game.

Sorry. No pearls of wisdom in this oyster.
Dallas Cowboys: *sigh* / / Detroit Red Wings: Took injuries to see them, but how about them youngsters!

dteowner

Shoegazer

January 31st, 2007, 00:08
as long as they have a demo it will be on my 'watch list', though near the bottom. these days no demo (even if released after the game is fine) equals something to hide—obl*cough*on.

curious

liberty or license

January 31st, 2007, 04:36
The link is not working for me, I try again later.

Trust me, most of the names I have been called you can't translate in any language…they're not even real words as much as a succession of violent images.

Acleacius

SasqWatch

RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » Hellgate London - Interview @ eToychest