|
Your continuous donations keep RPGWatch running!
RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » Warhammer - AoR - Interview @ Ten Ton Hammer

Default Warhammer - AoR - Interview @ Ten Ton Hammer

February 1st, 2007, 06:00
Titled Ten Minutes with Jeff Hickman is an interview with the Mythic Senior Producer at Ten Ton Hammer on Warhammer:
Ten Ton Hammer: Speaking of "working for the game," What kind of resources are you devoting to Warhammer Online?
Jeff: We have about 150 people working on the project, which is massive, especially for us. I think when we launched Camelot we had 28 people, I think I was employee number 27 or something like that when we launched Camelot. So we're way above and beyond. Warhammer is such an effort for us. It's a game completely different from what we do with Camelot as far as the level of depth that we're putting into everything we do. The amount of detail in the world, the amount of immersive stuff, just stuff, that's happening environmentally, that is amazingly difficult to do. So we took a lot of time just making sure the game feels like it should.
More information.

Dhruin

SasqWatch
Super Moderator
RPGWatch Team

February 1st, 2007, 06:00
It's a game completely different from what we do with Camelot as far as the level of depth that we're putting into everything we do.
Gee. The customers who pay for Camelot must be real pleased being the neglected step-child.

Reyla

Sentinel

February 1st, 2007, 17:17
Ok, sounds a bit mean… but it's probably the truth. In the end it alls comes down to how much do I have to invest to make some nice profit. Safe to say that the returns of DAOC are not as promising as those of WAR. For that the DAOC players are most likely not that bad off. After all Mythic promised to do quite a bit for DAOC in the following year in their last press event.

Ionstormsucks

Major Villain

RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » Warhammer - AoR - Interview @ Ten Ton Hammer