|
Your continuous donations keep RPGWatch running!
RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » The Witcher - Render @ Official Site

Default The Witcher - Render @ Official Site

February 3rd, 2007, 13:30
If these screenshots make it to the game then I suggest to sell imports here in the land of the once were free. One of our presidential candidates has a record of favoring video game censorship as a smoke shield for real issues. This game will get attacked. Vista probably won't run it anyway.

sealight4

Watcher

February 3rd, 2007, 20:23
Originally Posted by Unregistered5 View Post
You would think a greater vampire would have clothes and look a little more stylish she looks like a prostitute.
Yeap, but Bruxa is not a greater vampire. She is only one of the types of lesser vampires in Sapkowskis books. There were only one greater vampire introduced in saga of The Witcher and he Was very eloquent, elegant and powerfull.

nessosin

February 4th, 2007, 01:02
nessosin
"There were only one greater vampire introduced in saga of The Witcher and he Was very eloquent, elegant and powerfull."

Not for long, he will pay for his treacherous elegance!

Trust me, most of the names I have been called you can't translate in any language…they're not even real words as much as a succession of violent images.

Acleacius

SasqWatch

February 4th, 2007, 15:53
Acleacius:

Not excatly . But i dont want to spoiler about the books. Afterall they should be translated and published in English in a short while. When I first read them, they were very refreshing for a Tolkiens fan (which i still am).

nessosin

RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » The Witcher - Render @ Official Site