|
Your continuous donations keep RPGWatch running!
RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » The Witcher - Atari Signs up for NA

Default The Witcher - Atari Signs up for NA

February 7th, 2007, 23:06
Atari's track record with post-release support is terrible. However……. publishers are not entirely to blame when a title is released with bugs. I've read plenty of mea culpa statements from the Troika Devs, and let us not forget the wealth of post-release support provided for NWN, some of which was funded and marketed by Atari.

If CD Projekt has a good product (which I think they do), Atari can do great things with marketing the game and getting it on store shelves where it belongs. Congrats to CD Projekt!

Lord Alex

February 7th, 2007, 23:44
I didnt mean to imply that I wont get the game because Atari is the publisher, I'm still very much interested in it (although, uh, if I hadnt been able to make it run despite the Securom conflict, I'd have thought about it twice). The only aspect of the game with which I have some reservation is the combat; seems to me that sort of action is better implemented with a gamepad than with a mouse.

Cormac

Sentinel

RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » The Witcher - Atari Signs up for NA