|
Your continuous donations keep RPGWatch running!
RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » Mass Effect 3 - GameInformer Tidbits

Default Mass Effect 3 - GameInformer Tidbits

April 9th, 2011, 05:04
Tidbits from the GameInformer Mass Effect 3 reveal are popping up all over the place. Apparently the game won't be multiplayer (though they are looking at that for future/spinoff games) and the RPG elements are "being beefed up". Head over to NeoGAF, Rock, Paper, Shotgun or VG247 for examples.
More information.

-= RPGWatch =-
Dhruin is offline

Dhruin

Dhruin's Avatar
SasqWatch
Super Moderator
RPGWatch Team

#1

Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Sydney, Australia
Posts: 11,967

Default 

April 9th, 2011, 05:04
They all have the same source. RPS, VG247 and others all like to NeoGAF even though that GAF posts clearly states it's from a GameFAQs post. This one.

Doesn't anyone do source tracking anymore? Or was that always just me?
(above sentence not in reference to RPGWatch but in reference to larger sites being lazy)
Brother None is offline

Brother None

Brother None's Avatar
SasqWatch

#2

Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 1,554

Default 

April 9th, 2011, 14:30
Seen this. Looked at feature. Said yeah at a few of them, then saw Cerberus wanting Shepard dead while the Reapers are attacking and went "I called it!".

BioWare is so predictable. I expect lots of rage, because the game won't end like people wanted.
azarhal is offline

azarhal

SasqWatch
RPGWatch Donor

#3

Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 2,518

Default 

April 9th, 2011, 15:33
If it doesn't have a "good" sacrifice ending where Shepard dies I would be shocked out of my mind.
DoctorNarrative is offline

DoctorNarrative

DoctorNarrative's Avatar
Patroling Written Words

#4

Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 1,825

Default 

April 10th, 2011, 01:22
Originally Posted by azarhal View Post
Seen this. Looked at feature. Said yeah at a few of them, then saw Cerberus wanting Shepard dead while the Reapers are attacking and went "I called it!".

BioWare is so predictable. I expect lots of rage, because the game won't end like people wanted.
What about those who supported Cerberus. Its bioware and there known for having different cannon settings but why offer choices then.

If it doesn't have a "good" sacrifice ending where Shepard dies I would be shocked out of my mind.
I'm sure there will be but I wont do it. I love playing renegade and dont see myself sacrificing myself for the greater good. A evil ending were you become a reaper now that would be nice.

"We must stand strong my fellow watchers against the horde of red trolls."- The Couchpotato
Couchpotato is offline

Couchpotato

Couchpotato's Avatar
LazyGamer
RPGWatch Team

#5

Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Potato Land
Posts: 9,696

Default 

April 10th, 2011, 02:02
Originally Posted by Couchpotato View Post
What about those who supported Cerberus. Its bioware and there known for having different cannon settings but why offer choices then.
My speculation of Cerberus going after Shepard have nothing to do with the choice you make at the end of ME2. My speculation is linked to something that we learn in TIM's comic book…
azarhal is offline

azarhal

SasqWatch
RPGWatch Donor

#6

Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 2,518

Default 

April 10th, 2011, 08:06
Originally Posted by azarhal View Post
My speculation of Cerberus going after Shepard have nothing to do with the choice you make at the end of ME2. My speculation is linked to something that we learn in TIM's comic book…
Obviously I never read the books and comics so I dont know. But I think I know what your talking about now. Lets just say Cerberus boss is not what you think he is. Didn't have to read the comics just asked someone for info on the comics.

"We must stand strong my fellow watchers against the horde of red trolls."- The Couchpotato
Last edited by Couchpotato; April 10th, 2011 at 08:17.
Couchpotato is offline

Couchpotato

Couchpotato's Avatar
LazyGamer
RPGWatch Team

#7

Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Potato Land
Posts: 9,696

Default 

April 10th, 2011, 10:45
Or maybe Shepard was too alien friendly, leading Earth and the human race to be under attack, while foreign alien worlds could have been sacrificed, Sheppard playing the mustering forces card to get rid of the reapers in a pan global counter attack with all biological sentient forces accross the universe. Making him an enemy of humanity in the Illusive man's eyes.

A time gap to be filled between the end of Arrival and ME3.
ChienAboyeur is offline

ChienAboyeur

SasqWatch

#8

Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 2,104

Default 

April 10th, 2011, 20:41
Originally Posted by ChienAboyeur View Post
Or maybe Shepard was too alien friendly, leading Earth and the human race to be under attack, while foreign alien worlds could have been sacrificed, Sheppard playing the mustering forces card to get rid of the reapers in a pan global counter attack with all biological sentient forces accross the universe. Making him an enemy of humanity in the Illusive man's eyes.

A time gap to be filled between the end of Arrival and ME3.
Lets just say someone might be a half reaper not under the reapers control.

"We must stand strong my fellow watchers against the horde of red trolls."- The Couchpotato
Couchpotato is offline

Couchpotato

Couchpotato's Avatar
LazyGamer
RPGWatch Team

#9

Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Potato Land
Posts: 9,696
RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » Mass Effect 3 - GameInformer Tidbits
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 00:10.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright by RPGWatch