Dark Messiah - v1.04 MP Steam Patch

Well, you sure get around Dhruin, because it actually haven't been released on Steam yet. Still patiently waiting to see if it is possible to actually play the multiplayer with this patch. The last patch made me able to join a server but with an unplayable lag.

Well, you sure get around Dhruin, because it actually haven't been released on Steam yet. Still patiently waiting to see if it is possible to actually play the multiplayer with this patch. The last patch made me able to join a server but with an unplayable lag.

Apparently the French and German community managers jumped the gun on announcing, and the Steam update isn't live yet. But the patch *is* done and just waiting for Steam release ... at least according to the official site.

But still. Sometimes I wonder how it is possible for Dhruin to gather and keep up with all the news. And this was even French and German communities. But of course. The news must have spread like a forest fire.
But it will be Dhruin's industry secret. And a valuable one too.

Regards Asbjørn

I just got it from Worthplaying, so no great sleuthing there. ;) On news in general, I monitor a handful of key news sites and 68 official game/developer/publisher sites daily and then I check a further 47 gaming sites once to twice a week.

Back
Top Bottom