|
Your continuous donations keep RPGWatch running!
RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » Demon War - Review @ Gametactics

Default Demon War - Review @ Gametactics

June 28th, 2011, 08:51
Soldak writes in about an review at Gametactics for Din's Curse: Demon War. The score is 8/10 and here's a snip:
Demon War adds a lot more content to an already pretty impressive and unique game. Thereís even more interactions with the NPCs in world around them, adding even more to the dynamic aspect of each town in the game. There are even more options for creating your character including another class with 3 specialties and a plethora of character and world advanced options. The new enemies and environments are just icing on the cake and you can really tell the people at Soldak are still putting in a lot of time and effort into their game. If you have the original Dinís Curse then this expansion is a must buy and if you havenít tried it out yet but are interested I would recommend trying out the demo for sure.
More information.

-= RPGWatch =-

Dhruin

Keeper of the Watch
Super Moderator
RPGWatch Team

June 28th, 2011, 08:51
I'm giving this one another shot. Too many people I respect have been saying Din's Curse is a great game. I have the original, but mostly stuck with the conjurer class. I've now been playing a ranger and liking it a lot more. So I have to get the expansion now

I think the AI for the pets was my whole problem with the game. I hope so anyway. Still wish it had factions, but it is a lot more fun with a different character.

Despite all my rage.
I'm still just a rat in a cage.

skavenhorde

Little BRO Rat

RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » Demon War - Review @ Gametactics