|
Your donations keep RPGWatch running!
RPGWatch Forums » General Forums » Off-Topic » What is your problem? - I'm good at cooking crumble!

Default What is your problem? - I'm good at cooking crumble!

May 18th, 2015, 10:09
Simon Cowell double facepalms as David Walliams and the audience decide they want a slice of crumble!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=51JSTXhfx3c

Some really intriquing contestants on the infamous talent show this year, but this one really takes the cake…

I quite liked it, but I dunno if she's got anything else to give

lackblogger

Sentinel

May 18th, 2015, 11:33
You're confusing me; was it crumble, or cake?!!

If God said it, then that settles it!!

Editor@RPGWatch

Corwin

On The Razorblade of Life
RPGWatch Team

Send a message via Skype™ to Corwin

May 18th, 2015, 11:41
Let's take the middle ground and forever refer to it as pudding

lackblogger

Sentinel

May 26th, 2015, 01:11
Aw, bless her heart, she came 4th in the first Semi-Final - end of the road for this gig. She did a different song instead of just jazzing up the Crumble Song, proved fatal.

The 4,000 piece Welsh choir won, no doubt because the entirety of Wales was related to the group and voted accordingly. But…

On a side note… CONTROVERSY!

The 2nd and 3rd place went to the Judges. We weren't allowed to know which got the highest public vote. One of the acts was a group of kids who did a dance routine - and bungled it up pretty badly. The other act was a solo 12 year old who wrote and performed his own song, which was very popular and catchy combined with the lad being very cheesy and naturally entertaining.

The Judges went for the bungling dance act…

… and apparently one of the dancers is a brother of an X-Factor star already in Simon Cowell's inventory…

And many screams of fix were heard that night… (justified or not? Who knows, maybe the dance act got more votes anyway…?)

lackblogger

Sentinel

May 26th, 2015, 19:02
Is there any recipe out there ?

“ Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius – and a lot of courage – to move in the opposite direction.“ (E.F.Schumacher, Economist, Source)

Alrik Fassbauer

TL;DR

May 26th, 2015, 19:25
According to some pundits of the show, a small child singing a duet with a dog while they both dance gymnastically is all you need to be No.1 bookies favorite.

lackblogger

Sentinel

May 27th, 2015, 10:42
Amazing show… https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IuffeuK82Kc …. warning this is too funny! and maybe slightly NSFW.

GothicGothicness

SasqWatch

May 27th, 2015, 21:11
Lol, that's almost as good as the one with the nude Swedish dancers who use disposable picnic plates to hide their privates while dancing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-z7zndJY5LA

(Heeeey, didn't you say you were Swedish… )

lackblogger

Sentinel

May 28th, 2015, 00:55
It happened again tonight. The winning act, as voted by the public, was an magician's pretty obvious act which was full of blunders and mistakes by an obviously nervous performer. Really bizarre. To be honest though, the best act of the night was someone who plays the comb (who got voted last), so I guess it was the best of a mediocre lot? Not that all the acts were bad (just most of them), it was just all a bit same old same old.

lackblogger

Sentinel

May 28th, 2015, 12:19
Originally Posted by lackblogger View Post
Lol, that's almost as good as the one with the nude Swedish dancers who use disposable picnic plates to hide their privates while dancing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-z7zndJY5LA

(Heeeey, didn't you say you were Swedish… )
Ahaha, yes, but it is a bit different when it is intended isn't it? Anyway that was typically Swedish However if it had been ladies it'd have been sexiest, if it is guys it is ok.

GothicGothicness

SasqWatch

May 28th, 2015, 14:25
haha, so true.

lackblogger

Sentinel

RPGWatch Forums » General Forums » Off-Topic » What is your problem? - I'm good at cooking crumble!