|
Your continuous donations keep RPGWatch running!
RPGWatch Forums » Games » Deep Shadows Games » Xenus 2: White Gold » Can't get to "coast" on mission

Angry Can't get to "coast" on mission

April 27th, 2011, 07:19
I'm having a problem. I had to jump into a lake/river to get a vase that fell in after I fought bandits, then it says to swim to the "coast." I did, and after standing 0.1M from the spot, I was still unable to complete the objective. Can anyone tell me what I'm supposed to do here? I'm definately AT the coast…

erithrius

Traveler

May 2nd, 2011, 04:19
Maybe this will help. From the number of complaints about this quest, there are several ways it can go wrong and several ways to fix it.

Originally Posted by AndyJ965 View Post
Hi Guys, If you're stuck with Alberto's vase the way point is incorrect. You need to go to a set of stone stairs coming out of the water approx 200 m back towards where you got the vase from. When you go up the stairs the mission will update.

VET

Witcher

July 19th, 2011, 23:24
I had the exact same problem. The waypoint was totally wrong. I gave up and came back after doing another mission and I found the "stairs". It seems to point to the wrong place at first. Try again is all I can say. If you still can't find it I can guide you to the place, but I think it will fix itself. You need to have some patience with this game.

Burning Fish

Watcher

RPGWatch Forums » Games » Deep Shadows Games » Xenus 2: White Gold » Can't get to "coast" on mission