Deus Ex: Human Revolution - DLC Hints?

Dhruin

SasqWatch
If you've been playing DX:HR, you will have seen the scrolling note at the bottom of the game menu directing you to a special "message" at their website. That turned out to be a code-breaking excercise that I don't have the time for, but VG247 claims it's all about an upcoming DLC:
The DLC follows events of two days spent onboard a ship. The player is isolated from the support networks found in the core Human Revolution game, and must face events independent of comm advice.
While travelling, the player discovers the vessel is a floating prison of some kind, and that experiments are being carried out on the inmates. Environments include plenty of cells and a sentry tower.
It’s not clear whether the DLC is an event tied to Human Revolution’s plot, or part of the broader Deus Ex storyline – perhaps an episode from original protagonist JC Denton’s adventures, which would explain Eidos Montreal’s promotional build up.
More information.

If this is DLC I am pretty sure it is going to be a bonus mission that ties directly into the main story similar to the preorder bonus mission. There is a very specific situation in the story line, where this could mission be happening, so I assume most people already know about it.

Fade to black boat trip could end-up not as much fade to black now...

That said, I'd love for them to finish up the Montreal hub and release it down the line. I just can't get enough of this game - but I'll hold my replay until it gets significant new content.

Oh yes! I want a finished Montreal hub.

Back
Top Bottom