|
Your continuous donations keep RPGWatch running!
RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » The Witcher 2 - Expansion and Witcher 3 Hints?

Default The Witcher 2 - Expansion and Witcher 3 Hints?

September 27th, 2011, 21:09
Eurogamer has some comments from Game designer and writer Jan Bartkowicz that point at The Witcher 3 (no real surprise) and, possibly, a Witcher 2 expansion. The language is a bit convoluted but here's a snip:
"We still have at least one big title ahead of us in The Witcher franchise," he told us.
"All I can say is - outside of when the pre-production starts and finishes - with the story team we were probably in pre-production for The Witcher 3 during making The Witcher 2."
"All I can say is we're planning on releasing something. [The Witcher 2.0 is] not the last update for The Witcher 2," he said. "That's what I can assure you."
More information.

Dhruin

Keeper of the Watch
Super Moderator
RPGWatch Team

September 27th, 2011, 21:09
[The Witcher 2.0 is] not the last update for The Witcher 2
Yea, I'm not surprised in that. But news lack of thorough information on what we know, and that's version 2.0. So details on everything that's coming in version 2.0 are here:
http://thewitcher.com/public/files/d…Version2.0.pdf

The expansion is expected to be released 29th. This month. Just two days more to wait.

Toka Koka

joxer

The Smoker
RPGWatch Donor

September 28th, 2011, 00:45
^
4. Geraltīs attacks are no longer interrupted by attacking opponents. Attacks are now contiguous and foes cannot interrupt Geraltīs attack by landing a blow.

5. Assorted fixes now prevent opponents incessantly attacking Geralt after he has been knocked down.
These are definitely not improvements.

DeepO

deep outside

September 28th, 2011, 00:59
Sounds like they fixed most combat related issues while also making it easier. Don't know what to think of it yet.

I'd just like to interject here and point out that I'm not going to say anything to spoil the mood, Chief. I'll just float here and watch. Don't mind me, just sitting here, floating and watching, that's me.

Kostas

Dormant Watcher

RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » The Witcher 2 - Expansion and Witcher 3 Hints?