NWN2 - Interview @ NWN Chronicles

Dhruin

SasqWatch
An Italian site called NWN Chronicles (which appears to be hosted at Mulitplayer.it) has an interview with Obsidian's Chris Avellone, covering a little background and history before moving on to NWN2. Much of the territory has been covered before but here's a nice teaser:
3)You'll be asked this much times before but will the next expansion be set in the Neverwinter lands and the North? Or maybe we'll travel again trhough the planes? You'll be in charge for the future expansions, isn't it? (I hope it so and I'd truly love a gothic story as Planescape)

C.Avellone
Can't comment on this at this time, unfortunately, but you should be hearing an announcement soon.
wink.gif
More information.

An announcement soon! I hope that means an expansion pack with a brand new adventure from level 1. :cool:

Has anyone heard or seen sales figures for this game. I hope that it has been enough to get an expansion pack or two going and a NWN 3.

I have not seen or heard any sales figure for this game, but I do know that in
one of the game stores I visited today had NWN2 selling as nr. 6 on the top 10
selling list (in Denmark, I think).

So my guess is that the game is doing really really really well. BTW, the # 1 selling game was unsurprisingly World of Warcraft and # 2 was WOW: The Burning Crusade. (or was it the other way round ??)

Back
Top Bottom