|
Your continuous donations keep RPGWatch running!
RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » King's Bounty: Warriors of the North - Revealed

Default King's Bounty: Warriors of the North - Revealed

October 12th, 2011, 05:18
Originally Posted by Motoki View Post
I would definitely say yes, particularly if you don't care so much for the total openness of the first part and want more structure. There's a lot less going off on your own and exploring, but the narrative in the main quest is much more solid.
Agreed. I played U7 part 2 before I played U7. It was more linear than I was used to in an Ultima game, but it made up with an interesting story. The only thing that really bugged me was that I couldn't get to the "magic" town for a long time. Can't remember the name of it, but it was similar to Moonglow in that you could get your spells there.

As always the combat sucks. I hate the combat in both U7 and U7 part 2 which was a main reason I held off buying U7 for so long. The story kept me going and interested in the game.

To this day I still haven't passed U7, but I have passed U7 Part 2.

Despite all my rage.
I'm still just a rat in a cage.

skavenhorde

Little BRO Rat
RPGWatch Team

October 12th, 2011, 20:25
Originally Posted by BlackVoid View Post
"Milking of the North" is not being made by the same people who made KB: The Legend or AP or Crossworlds.
I was trying to look this up for more information, but every news item says that it is still being made by Katauri Interactive. Do you have a source for your statement that a different design studio is actually behind it?

fadedc

Keeper of the Watch

RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » King's Bounty: Warriors of the North - Revealed